Blue- green eyes?

What do you thik about blue- green eyes? My eyes change theur color to full green or full blue or a combination of those two, sometims they fade, sometimes they have a strong color.. depends on how i feel, mentally and physical.
What do you think? :D
Blue- green eyes?

by the way, ones in the pictures are mine )

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like those eyes. Beautiful. Apparently the color of eyes can reveal a lot about how you feel. Cool.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• This is like the best thing ever 😂❤️

Mystiquely elegant 👌

💍💎 gems!

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are very beautiful eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really pretty eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes are absolutely beautiful : )

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them too. Awesome, isn't it?
    It's not fair, though. Mine aren't THAT freakishly enchanting.

1|0
    0|0
    • i loooove guys with green/blue eyes. i`m tired of people with brown eyes.

• I know right? Brown eyes are soooo mainstream these days. And my eyes change color too, from a dull grey to the exact blend you have in the first picture. Though the light sensitivity that comes with brighter eyes is a bit of a pain.
      Such is the price of beauty (Ok, that's more your case than mine, but still)

• It's what I see when I look in the mirror...

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. That is amazing. Awesome.
    So, one can totally guess what you are feeling (well, it might need some experience though).

I am totally stealing them. (I am kidding).

1|0
    0|0
  • Fascinating eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost the exact same color as mine,

1|0
    0|0
  • I think your eyes are lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • THey seriously change? wow. Very pretty eyes!

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, they change after how i am feeling :D

• That's insane. Can you force them to change lol. Like can you sit there and just make yourself get pissed off and they change to blue or what? lol

• well, when i am really tired or warm, i got them very green and when i am very energic or cold i got them very blue. When i am ok, my eyes are green around the iris, and blue the space left. WHen i cried a lot i got them veeeery blue and when i am very mad they turn green :)

• They're beautiful!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely hot!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7