Guys, rate this pic?

Guys, rate this pic?

Updates:
Wow. I don't think my face is busted or anything. Lol. But I'm the op so maybe look at my profile pic and see. I don't know. Lol.
I just took a new avatar pic to show exactly what I look like when I took the pic. Both were taken today. No makeup to speak of but I don't really care. people can be so rude on here man. 😒

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• Looked at both pics. Combining the two, I'd say you were stunning!! Perfect 10, and I don't say that about many girls!
    Not too keen on the belly button piercing, but that's your choice, not mine. I could sure as hell live with it!

0|0
    0|0

another girl who knows she's hot looking for self glorification.

0|1
    1|0
    • This is rather rude. I'm not looking for "self glorification". I just want to know if I should stick to a one piece this summer. Sheesh...

• Show All
    • The whole point of this is to know if i look good enough to wear this swim suit on the beach. Chill. You act like a woman's body is so incriminating. if guys can walk around without shirts on then I think I'm allowed to wear a bathing suit in a picture.

• no, i don't act like a woman's body is incriminating. Girls can wear whatever they want.

"if guys can walk around without shirts on then I think I'm allowed to wear a bathing suit in a picture"
      i didn't say you can't, however it pisses me off when girls who know they are good looking constantly look for self glorification. which is what this whole topic is about. As such I rate you you 0.

• Very nice shape. Not too much or too little of anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good 8.5/10 for both pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur hot body, but why hid the face? U def cropped it cause the mirror is big. So why dont u put the whole pic up!

0|0
    0|0
  • ehhh 5 out of 10

0|0
    1|1
  • Going barefoot in public is unhygienic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Body = 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • you look great to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your face I would give a 4/10 and body gets a 5/10. The body would get a higher rating but the outfit is not very flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got an amazing body easily a 8/9 on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 our 10 - -

0|0
    0|0
  • good/10...

0|0
    0|0
  • The picture is a bit random, but you have a nice body :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rate your body like an 9 but I can't really rate you without seeing your face

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, 10/10, you're so gorgeous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 its okay nor bad but not amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I give 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn babe, you're sexy af 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10
    normal..

0|0
    0|0
  • Great body. Face is good. Body 9/10 and face 6/10. I will round up to 8/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • woww great body i give your body 8,5 / 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy body.. ur hot

0|0
    0|0
  • damn just damn

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmm 11/10 no words

0|0
    0|0
  • Does your boyfriend know you're doing this?

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to rate you since no face is showed

0|0
    0|0
  • All for self gratification... i'm assuming your face is really ugly

1|1
    0|0