What do you think of my name?

my name is nhi (pronounced nghi, to everyone with an inflexible tounge knee) what do you think of this name? is it ugly? what od you think about when you hear that name? im v insucure about it and i just wanted to know your views.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute! I like unique names. Mine is pretty common and let me tell you: In my French class, four or five of us had the same name and whenever my teacher would call me, four of us would look up and yeah... it was horrible. When one person got a bad grade, I'd be 100x more insecure because I knew at some point, the teacher would mess up and put that grade as mine eventhough I never got a bad grade in her class. The point is, I like your name and I think it sounds unique and different. I haven't met a person with the same name as you and that's a compliment! Embrace your name and the originality of your name! It's rare to find one of a kind names these days. :)

What Guys Said 7

• nhi?

WTF? NEVER heard dat before o_O

where r u from?

• vietnam it means little one. i also go by jenny but my real name is nhi.

• i see... maybe it's common where u live o_O

• Nein , I would recommend anyone name their children liek that. Maybe your parents didn't want you and named you like that.

• I have a hard time saying it. It is fine. It sounds Asian but there is no bad sound or connection to it.

• Im neutral about it

• Kinda different n unique... Nhiiiiiiii

• It's actually quite nice!

• sounds unusual. love it.

What Girls Said 6

• Never heard that name before, it's kinda a bit weird but not ugly.

• It's unique!

• It's a unique name.

• No need to be insecure about it, its short and cute. I really like it. Its quite pretty. And all the guys saying its not are just being jerks. They don't really think that.

• That's cool! Don't be insecure. Your name is a reflection of yourself and its unique

• not really, its pretty fucking ugly and i hate shit, thank u tho.

• I think it's a very beautiful name with a even more beautiful meaning :)