Is my picture unflattering?

Disclaimer: this is not a rate me pic, or a am I pretty or ugly pic, I'm just asking if it's unflattering

Someone said my chin looks weird. I've been experimenting with angles, and I actually kind of liked this one, but now I'm not so sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would work better if you found a simpler background, took a front-facing portrait, and smiled. The colours/lighting could also be improved. You can play around with lamps for that.

I actually like your picture, it could work for cover art or something, but for a profile picture I think it is helpful if it is mainly your head/face in the frame.

Finally, maybe it is just me, but when I see a picture where people are stretching, or it's angled like yours is, I crane my neck for some reason, so it sort of affects the experience of the picture.

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly,

I do believe you are correct. I feel like the picture is just a tad unflattering. It looks masculine in a way. You appear to be a very pretty girl but in my opinion this picture does not portray that

• No it is a fine photo.

• Nope, you look hot as in all your pics

• No, it's fine. An unusual angle but not unattractive.

• I don't think so I think it's good.

• No your chin is fine! Lol

• You look perfectly fine

• I don't think it's a terrible pitcure but it is a little unflattering.

• Hell nah. You fine.

• Not great, not terrible. One of you just smiling would be better

• You look a little pale, maybe a different filter

• I have a fluorescent light in my bedroom, and it completely washes out my face. Struggles...

• now you said that, i can't take my eyes of your chin

• looks fine to me

• nope
    very pretty. :) :)

• You look very pretty to me.

• Unflattering in what sense? Looks good to me probably requires some better lighting

• Oh. 15. Eh, for 15, it's ok.

• Your chin doesn't look weird, in fact it's pretty attractive.

What Girls Said 3