Is being built like this attractive to men or no?

Yes, this is a video game character but i happen to be built EXACTLY like this god finally answered my prayors lol. Is this build a little too, thin or too tall for your taste? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• How tall are you? It's not too thin but I wouldn't go thinner than this.

• 5'7 116 pounds.

• Yeah that is very true, my guys always tell me how long my legs are, i guess its perspective from someone else :/ i really need to get a better mirror XD

• Oh well long legs is actually a really good feature for girls ask any grown up guy lol

What Guys Said 6

• That bitch has weird thighs.

• Why are they weird? lol

• I think that would be an very attractive body shape

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Can confirm. Taylor Swift ftw!

• I'd plow it for sure no question about it.

• Yes, having a Bayonetta body is hot to guys.

• OH i love bayonetta.. i played the game and mastered it when i was 11 years old im 15 now i prayed everyday for a body like her! Im so happy!!

• That ass look really, REALLY nice!

• Ikr? Bayonetta is life lol

• Nice! Hot too! XD

• Yeah she is, i love the video game, i got it when i was 10, and I've mastered it. But i prayed to god everyday to please give me a nice body when i got older.. i was a late bloomer and im built just like her! Im not as tall as her, but body wise i am.. Prayers really work lol

What Girls Said 1

• that's like the best body ever

• Yeah i used to be very square than suddenly got curves and a smaller waist. Genetics.. praise the lord lol