Am I built big? Am I big boned?

I'm
5"7.5", about I 150, could lose some weight do I look big boned? Am I built bigger like a guy?

Am I built big? Am I big boned?

• Your built big/big boned
  • Your built average sized
  • Your built on the smaller side of regular
  • The bigger side of regular
  • Your built Smaller/smaller boned

Most Helpful Girl

• No, your seem to have an average sized frame. Maybe a somewhat wide ribcage. Bigger side of normal I guess in that department.

If you shed 10 pounds of just body fat I think you'd look great. And then tone up a little... build your glutes some.. I think youd have a very good shape

What Guys Said 9

• I think you look fine

• There is no such thing as big boned.

• neither one, you are who you are be happy the way god made you your body looks perfect to me.

• You're average, you should do just a little bit of muscle and that's all. no diets or anything.

• In all honesty you look fine to me nothing to change here

• You are just fat, no such thing as big boned.

• get some exercise.

• go to gym sweety

• Your skeleton is the exact same size as any other 5'7.5" female on the planet. If you are thicker it is either fat or muscle.

What Girls Said 10

• You're average build and I think you looks good! That dress looks absolutely fabulous on you!

• You can actually calculate your frame using de circumference of your wrist and your height - just google it. ;)

• Really big boned doesn't exist. That's just an excuse for overweight people to be overweight. It's better to accept the fact that you're overweight and do something about it.

• I think if you lost like 10-15 pounds you'd be thin. Just have to run 3 times a week for 30 mins and not eat more than 1500 calories a day. You'll lose weight fast

• They normally would have a broad shoulder, bigger wrist and a masculine jaw.

• you have a nice shape

• Well judging from your wrist, you're not big boned, just average 😊

• I think you have a nice shape, you have a flat stomach and curves in the right places. The guy calling you fat is dumb lol

• You're just average. Don't worry about it.

• No such thing as being big boned no one has special bones that make them fat lol its jjust body mass and body fat. Nothing wrong with being fat, you have curves.