How old do I look?

I'm turning 19 in October, and people who see me in real life think I'm already in my mid twenties. On the other hand, family who I rarely see comment on my pictures, telling me I look really young... So how old do I actually look?

I feel so old, haha so far people believe I have some type of a 20s appearance. My dad used to tell me I have an old soul, but not necessarily of an "older physical appearance".

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah early to mid twenties to sounds about right, but you look good, attractive so no worries :)

• Haha well thank you (x you too!

• It's not so much that I have a positive outlook on life ( I mean I do but ) I have my great grandaddies heart as my grandmother says, and he was one of the kindest men there ever was. And no problem, glad I could do something nice for ya.

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Guys Said 11

• I cannot tell your age from your picture. You have a very nice MHO rating at this point. Congratulations!

• 19 you look like you can kick some ass though

• I would say 20/21

• You look like your age 18-22 that's all :D

• If i were to say about 58😊 no sir just bein silly about maybe 20

• You look like you're almost 19 years old :)

• Early twenties I'd say, not a bad thing though.

• It's ok I have an old soul to but you look eighteen and smile a bit also what you know about music

• Satan, is that you? 😈

• Why don't you use "how-old. net" to figure it out, instead of gagers. It'll be more accurate

• What does that website do?

• That website is weird. When I uploaded my first pic it says I look 20. When I uploaded the second... It says I look 25. And in 3rd pic, it says I look 35. O_o

• Did you try a current one, no makeup?

What Girls Said 7