Girls, what do you prefer, a bearded man or not? And guys, what is more good, having it or not?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Yes media.twirlit.com/.../other-beard-guy.jpg guys with beards and long hair are the hottest in my book!!!

• yes!! beard please!!

• Nooo. I hate beards so much. They are just itchy and scratchy and I just hate them so much. lol

I don't mind if it's a little but when it's the lenght of santa's beard I find it looks horrible.
    Would have to be very well trimmed for me to like it.

• A little bit of it is okay. Too much of it is not good.

• I hate beard. I only like the hair on the head

• To me beards are a turn on

• It depends if it suits you or not, most the time we prefer men with beard.

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer a little stubble. Looks more manly or mature to me. I still shave it all from time-to-time because having too much hair on my face is just not comfortable to me.

• Well I haven't completely grown mine in yet, there's still a few white trash spots on my face where the beard disconnects, but other than that it's came in quite well for my age. I personally like having a beard, it makes you look masculine and distinguished, in my opinion, and for me I like no longer resembling a kid. It does itch occasionally though, and every time I've cleaned my self up and trimmed I've had a woman tell me to lose the beard and I'd look better afterward, so, go figure.

• To me... It's who not what ' all depending on the person.

• Well personally I'd shave it off because it gets itchy and irritating when it grows plus any girl prefers a guy without a beard because otherwise they cuddle up they have a face full of beard :/

• You know the saying... Princes shave, Kings have beard. I never clean shave.