Guys, On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate me? Would you date me? Just out of curiosity?

(Profile pic)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fabulous pic in a great dress! Is that what you wore to prom? Your date must've been thrilled!

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Oh!! Just WOW!! What a classy lady. Beautiful long hair, lovely smile, lovely eyes and immaculately dressed.
    Can't ask for more!!
    Perfect 10 in my opinion.
    Not very often I say that!!

1|0
    0|0
  • You are gorgeous.
    No I wouldn't date you because I'm ageist. But if you were 30 years older I could do some damage.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're very beautiful you get a 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking at your profile pic you look amazingly beautiful and a very attractive girl and anyone would do anything to be by your side even I would aha but love a guy who'll actually love you back as much as you would him

1|0
    0|0
  • As i have red some of the comments and your response and looking at your picture, a lady like you is a rare.. 😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I was like whaaaat ^^ You are one of the most beautiful woman I have every laid eyes upon ^^ Your a 10+

1|0
    0|0
  • 8.5/10 as for dating... hows ur personality ☺?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm just a more chill/laid back sorta girl, I'm happy with who I am and I respect others. I get along with nearly anyone and am pretty fun to talk to once someone takes the time to get to know me😌 I'm not the greatest at describing myself, but hey

• Hmmm... based on what u said so far... yeah, i think i would date u ☺

• honestly 7 or 8. im not good at this.

1|0
    0|0
  • A very pretty 7

2|0
    0|0
  • very cute 9.0

2|0
    0|0
    very good.

2|0
    0|0
  • On a scale from -5 to 1 I'd rate you a 0.

1|1
    0|0
  • 8.5-9/10... ok a solid 9 can't help it. What things do you like? Depending on that I'll date you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, as I said before, I'm more on the chill/laid back side, so I like trying new things and having fun. I'm an all-around sort of girl, I do it all.

• Show All
    • Actually, I did play soccer for a few years, but switched over to cheerleading for an All-Star squad and then went and cheered on my school's competitive football cheer squad, but I'll be practicing with a college over the summer. Also, I think we all have a wild side lol

• okay you just increased your score to 9.5, marry me haha

• its hard to say because thats an absolute glammer shot but id say a 7 =]

1|0
    0|0
  • 9 maybe a 10, depends on the personality to get to 10

1|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive 9^

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive! I'd rate a 9 and I can definitely tell you're a fitness girl :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Would like to smash in your back doors. So yeah no 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont rate and i dont date just based on avi's

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 love the tits

0|0
    0|0