so my face looks really ugly and i kind of have an idea why but i want your opinion too guys! what to do to look attractive? i am desperate because im just looking to bad :( help :(
Most Helpful Girl
You have very nice features but your eyebrows are wayyyy to thin. These are my make up steps, and it shounds like a lot but jt actually takes me like 7 minutes.
1) liquid foundation all over - it helps keep everything in place (the next steps) as well as giving you an even tone. Blend into the neck and roots of your hair or get color matched by a professional.
2) sheer powder- sets the foundation and keeps your skin from getting shiny or oily throughout the day.
3) subtle blush- use a LIGHT color pink blush either rosy or orangey pink, whatever works best with your skin tone. Make the duck face and apply to the balls of your cheeks and up to your ears. The reason you make the duck face is so you can see where your cheeks lift naturally. Throw a dash on the tip of your nose, chin and forehead it gives it the look of you being naturally flushed.
4) eye shadow- use natural browns unless you are going somewhere extreme and dark. Throw some sheer med brown on your lid and blend it by using a cream colored shadow with a little sparkle to it on the upper part of your lid all the way to your brow. (If you are going out at night and want a smokier look, use a dark brown shadow ONLY at the base of your lid from the middle to the outside.
5) eyeliner - exactly what you are already doing, it won't appear as harsh because of the eyeshadow.
6) mascara - load it on, the more the better. I reccommend maybeline cat eyes. Go for something that advertises length and volume. If you follow my steps you won't feel finished until you have a nice coat of mascara on.
Like i said, this takes me about 7 minutes to complete now, it sounds like a lot but i bet you won't believe how natural you look at the end of it. I do this everyday and i pencil in my eyebrows for a fuller look but i wouldn't recommend trying that with a cheap pencil, you need a professional grade pencil with a blending comb or it will look really drawn. If you decide to do it, then go to christian dior, and they will match you and and show you how to do it quickly and the pencil is around 35 dollars but will last you forever. The only other thing i spend a good amount of money on is the liquid foundation because i want to make sure i am putting something on my skin that won't cause me to break out or have a bad reaction. Everything else is from a drug store.
Just for the record i think you are a very pretty girl, you have nice features and a great face. Makeup is only made to compliment your features :)0