I am looking super ugly. help?

so my face looks really ugly and i kind of have an idea why but i want your opinion too guys! what to do to look attractive? i am desperate because im just looking to bad :( help :(

http://imgur.com/a/On3Mx

people pls don't lie to me. i just want some advice not lies...
PHOTOS REMOVED

Most Helpful Girl

• You have very nice features but your eyebrows are wayyyy to thin. These are my make up steps, and it shounds like a lot but jt actually takes me like 7 minutes.
    1) liquid foundation all over - it helps keep everything in place (the next steps) as well as giving you an even tone. Blend into the neck and roots of your hair or get color matched by a professional.
    2) sheer powder- sets the foundation and keeps your skin from getting shiny or oily throughout the day.
    3) subtle blush- use a LIGHT color pink blush either rosy or orangey pink, whatever works best with your skin tone. Make the duck face and apply to the balls of your cheeks and up to your ears. The reason you make the duck face is so you can see where your cheeks lift naturally. Throw a dash on the tip of your nose, chin and forehead it gives it the look of you being naturally flushed.
    4) eye shadow- use natural browns unless you are going somewhere extreme and dark. Throw some sheer med brown on your lid and blend it by using a cream colored shadow with a little sparkle to it on the upper part of your lid all the way to your brow. (If you are going out at night and want a smokier look, use a dark brown shadow ONLY at the base of your lid from the middle to the outside.
    5) eyeliner - exactly what you are already doing, it won't appear as harsh because of the eyeshadow.
    6) mascara - load it on, the more the better. I reccommend maybeline cat eyes. Go for something that advertises length and volume. If you follow my steps you won't feel finished until you have a nice coat of mascara on.

Like i said, this takes me about 7 minutes to complete now, it sounds like a lot but i bet you won't believe how natural you look at the end of it. I do this everyday and i pencil in my eyebrows for a fuller look but i wouldn't recommend trying that with a cheap pencil, you need a professional grade pencil with a blending comb or it will look really drawn. If you decide to do it, then go to christian dior, and they will match you and and show you how to do it quickly and the pencil is around 35 dollars but will last you forever. The only other thing i spend a good amount of money on is the liquid foundation because i want to make sure i am putting something on my skin that won't cause me to break out or have a bad reaction. Everything else is from a drug store.
    Just for the record i think you are a very pretty girl, you have nice features and a great face. Makeup is only made to compliment your features :)

What Guys Said 16

• When you posted it like that i expected something terrible.
    When i clicked on the picture i saw a pretty face honest. ^^

The reason i can't give any advice is simple, if this was tinder and you had similar intrests i would have checked the interested box. For me you dont need to change anything about your looks , they are nice!

• You have got to be kidding me. I know your playing around so you can get some shock responce on how you really look good

• Of course you are beautiful... You are not ugly...
    The problem is you don't have confidence in yourself...
    Don't think that you are ugly... And feel confident
    Don't be silly! 😊

• You look fine, don't be silly.

• Maybe get a pair of glasses.

• stop fishing for compliments...

d

i k e

• can't see your picture so can't offer opinions.

• You look okay!

• i never look hot :/ i guess that's why guys don't like me:(

• Are you crazy? You look so attractive to me

• You're not ugly...

• You look fine. Your face kinda resembles Ahri from League of Legends. Maybe you should cosplay.. :O

• Fishing for attention...

• If you thought you were ugly why would you have a load of professional pictures taken? Hmmmmmmm?

http://i.imgur.com/5kkNV.jpg

attitudeofgratitude.typepad.com/.../6a00d83451c62a69e20192ab103ac5970d-pi

• final year photoshoot. all people had one..

• yeah yeah.

• Is there something wrong with your teeth? You should try fully smiling. You look good by the way, but a smile would make you look even better.

• Your beautiful and all dressed pretty in that picture , you need gain some self
    esteem for sure :) :D

• Your beautiful in your own way. No one is ugly

• Are you fucking kidding?
    You look beautiful, don't be silly.

What Girls Said 11

• Oh you're that girl again. The girl with the great legs.
    You could colour your hair in a different colour, because you look super pale right now. I advice a lighter brown or even red and maybe do something fun with your hair. Get some volume.
    But overall you're not ugly. Just very insecure.

• If that's ugly then I'm a fvcking potato.

• you look fine

• Your eyebrows make your face... unusual.

• You aren't ugly! But makeup would look great on you. Just not too much!

• Your eyebrows. Can you draw it in better way?

230804-1Ng6ZE1401986980. jpg

• You're pretty...

• You are pretty... plus you have great fashion tastes!!! :)

• Yet another person hoping to get compliments as usual. I love questions like these. It's so obvious you're just attention seeking. I didn't see the picture but I read the comments. So you wanted everyone to tell you how beautiful you are. A person who truly feels ugly doesn't post their pictures. You're just another attention seeking person who hates being called out. Get over yourself.

• What? Which part of you is ugly?

• You are pretty. but if i were you, i would grow out my eyebrows or at least draw them on in a different way, not so thin. check out latest trends, natural is better :)) but othervise, you look nice :)