Are you satisfied with your looks?

Are you happy with the way you look?

personally i didn't feel good about myself, physicaly and mentally, before ca. 2 weeks ago. My turning point was when i went out with this guy i had been talking to for 3 months (i really liked him, but he kept sending mix signals, so i stoped liking him, but i really wanted to go to this event and he was the only one i knew that was going, so i went with him and his friends) and we ended up at my place. We tried humped and made put a little, but he wanted sex and i didn't. In addition that his friend was into me, but he had a girlfriend (i did not know before later), and this other guy was also into me.

Anyway, it was a weird turning point, but after that there was no part of me that wanted to date him or anything, and i just felt free in a way, because in the past i was so desperate after a reltionship and got depressed if guys (normally randoms at bars) didn't want more then a one night stand. Its hard to explain lol.

So after that i realised that i am wanted, i am good looking and a interesting and fun person. Im not perfect at all , but i can say im about 90% happy about my apperance, and i disliked the way i looked just a month ago.

Are you satisfied with your looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know that you don't need that feel of "being wanted" to realise that you eminently look good. Maybe people aren't approaching you because you are out of their league.

Anyway, there's difference between being 'satisfied' and being 'proud' with looks. I'm completely satisfied with my looks because I have all working limbs and organs. They look normal. My eyes, my ears, my nose, my hands, everything is fine decent looking and working properly. So I'm completely satisfied. It could be worse. I might have been born handicapped but no.
    Being proud, however, is different thing. It means that it gives me special privileges. I get special opportunities at job, girls fall for me no matter how shitty my personality is or I'm setting trends as I'm popular because of my looks, it'd make me proud.

I'm satisfied with my looks but I'm not proud :)

What Guys Said 12

• I like my look but I still need to evercise note. I'm too skinny and underweight. Trying to change my body but it's so hard.

• No... never have. At 32, still can't except my looks.

• No, Never have been, Still am not.

• you're young... give it some years :)

• I Never will be either, And its not a thing of ''I might get older and be more attractive'', Its a case of, I have something, Which means i never will be. Which sucks, But, I've accepted it.

• I think I'm alright I guess.

• I am not satisfied with the way I look. I wish I looked hotter.

• There's room for improvement. Could use more muscle mass

• im pretty satisfied with how i look ^__^

• Yes I am. When you accept yourself how you are thats the real beauty

• yes. I'm one of the best looking ugly specimens of all time.

• Some days I am

• I'm working on it. I just meed a few more months

• ye i'm a male model

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah, generally speaking, I'm happy with myself. I know I'm not perfect but I have gotten to a place where I accept myself for the way I am. I used to be really insecure and had a low self-esteem but I've been working on that and I think it's a lot better now :)

• not completely. for the moment, i am content, but there is room for improvement.

• I like what I see. And I am just thankful. There is no perfection. In fact; it is cool to be imperfect.

• 25.media.tumblr.com/...m9loleGbic1qbcr4co1_500.gif

Ha just kidding. I'm content with being average.

• Not 100% but not where I used to be either. I've come a long way, but I still have a ways to go.

• Yeah!!! I just need to tone up this summer.

• No I'm not, i need to lose some weight. Went from 106 lbs to 112 lbs in just a month.

• Yes I am
    There will always be someone better looking out there

• I think I'm okay with it.

• Yes. I am satisfied.

• Yeah I like the way I look

• Yes I am satisfy with my looks because I know that I am pretty but I need to work on my personality

• I feel okay. There are few things I'd love to change if I could. But I don't feel too bad about myself.

• Yes for the most part I am. They will always be someone more attractive and I probably will always feel a little envious of them, but I'm happy with me

• yeah, i feel the same! i have learned that just because someone is attractive, doesn't mean you're unattractive!