Do you take peoples' opinions less seriously if they do this?

if they use words like 'hot' and 'sexy' to describe physical attractiveness instead of words like 'pretty', 'beautiful' or 'attractive' do you take them less seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I love these variations in language. Words like 'hot' and 'sexy' add a different level of meaning.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the situation

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm... It depends. If the rest of the description is written in a way that sounds like he/she is not being serious then I take the answer as a joke. If their answer sounds like he/she actually thought about what to write and it makes sense in a good way then I would probably accept the answer.

• Those words mean different things, and are used in different situations. So your question makes no sense.

• if you want to be VERY technical, they do mean slightly different things. in terms of the way normal people talk they all refer to physical attractiveness so yes they do mean or less the same thing. get an education, kid.

• i said get an education.

• Wow look at that

• So, dudes vs chicks? lol... no because girls have no clue what makes girls hot. Even lesbians like something different than guys.

• Yes. But that's just me