Guys, what's beauty?

Not just guys lesbian/bisexual girls too, what's your definition of beauty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The basics would include good grooming and hygiene, clear skin and all that stuff.

The science guys say beauty is defined by facial and bodily symmetry., and by a whole bunch of ratios being in the right range. OK in principle, I guess.

I like to see something unique in people just to show they're not out of the cookie cutter. Cindy Crawford's mole, for example.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• beauty is a word used to describe someone or something that looks appealing to the individual basically..
    To me beauty shows itself:
    On the outside, the appearance of the person, like clothing, style, hair, face, skin, overall shape, etc..
    that is combined with the beauty on the inside, the personality of the person

To be beautiful one has not to be perfect, but rather show and wear their style with confidence :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Symmetry...
    The more symmetrical a face and body appears, the more inclined are ALL human beings to be attracted. The more symmetry, the more beautiful. Flowers, dogs, houses, people, landscaping... Etc... All based on symmetry.

0|1
    0|0
    • Symmetry is an important aspect but it alone is definitely not enough to be considered beautiful

• No, perhaps not... That said, MOST beautiful things are symmetrical...

• You only allowed guys to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some one who is in shape and cares about their body and takes care of it. Someone who is fun and a little goofy. All this talk about bigger is beautiful is bullshit, I don't care if you do think it's beautiful it's still extremely unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone sees beauty differently what i think is beautifull another guy may think is fugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman with long red hair, ivory skin, green eyes and a voluptuous body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely nothing that concerns your existence.

0|0
    0|0