Guys, am I to short to be considered pretty?

I'm like five foot and all my friends tell me I'm adorable I'm like an anime character or some cartoon character like vanellepea von shweets from reck it Ralf is five foot to short to be considered pretty?

• yes you are to short to be considered any thing but cute
    6% (2)
  • no short girls can be pretry
    94% (32)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I'm five foot have pixie short dark brown hair pale skin gold green eyes and soft features and I'm skinny but not to the point I'm anorexic I weigh about 110 which is good for a girl my height

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can be pretty at 5'2". That's barely under the average of 5'4".

• So your saying no I can't be cause I'm five foot give me strate awsersbcome on people I won't get affended if I would I wouldn't have asked the question

• O ok sorry for the confusion

• It's not a bad height. Some guys won't like it but lots will find you being 5' tall good.

What Guys Said 13

• Girls can be pretty at any height. Don't worry about your height.

• Being short is generally not a problem for girls

• I know but for me all of my friends tell me I'm cute which I have no problem with but no one has ever told me I look pretty or anything but cute and well I don't kind being called cute nothing has ever led me to believe shirt girls can be pretty cause in my school to be short you have to be like 5 feet or under all the giros at my school are like 5.4 on average

• Well I wish you luck I'm pretty short for a guy too so I know the toughness to being short.

• I think men actually prefer shorter girls though it is really not that big a deal.

• You sound very pretty although I prefer girls with long hair

• What does the word pretry mean? Is it a type of BDSM that you are keen on or what?

• It means pretty, beautiful many other words for it

• you could be pretty but since I'm not into short hair girls I don't know.. ^^

• Well I'm about 6 foot and I'd still find ya attractive being a foot under me.

• You sound about 12-13. If that's right, you can still have time to grow.

• Lol I'm 15 and I've stopped growing

• Lol don't worry. My friend and her sister are both like 4 feet tall and they are done growing. Consider yourself lucky. 😉

• MAYBE with a 2 digit weight and perfect proportions.

• What are you saying I'm fat sorry sir but I don't know anorexic not my thing I would like a figure thank you at least I'm not a stick

• I literally don't care about you at all. It's not because you're fat. It's beacuse your a bitter freak.

• Bitter why would I be bitter?

• i like short girls

• I actually prefer women your size. It makes me feel more like a man to protect women that small

• there are plenty of short guys under 5'10" who will be fine with your height.

• post a pic