Your morning face?

So, that`s a photo I took right after I woke up. =))
Post a picture of your morning face! :) :D
Your morning face?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• You look amazing - You should leave like that all day

• www.majordojo.com/.../...5-thumb-autox525-1152.jpg

JK. Your actually look pretty waking up :)

• OH MY GOD... you look like this in the morning, I wish I could look at you every morning when I wake up <3

• i never know one can woke up in the morning with a Photoshop face

• I am not in the mood for anything at morning how do u take pics when u wake up and look like this LMAO 😂

• well I live in Romania, and a friend of mine that used to come very often at my house and we had a lot of sleepover, moved to England. I was very sad, but then i decided to do everyday a photo when i wake up and send it to her, so she can se me like this and feel like she is still here. I know, kinda strange :))

• Uggg to much work in the morning I am a night dude coz I AM BATMAN

• Congratulations, you have APS.

• http://i. hizliresim. com/kkGQBm. png
    delete the blanks

• You are very pretty and lucky!

• lucky for what?

• That you look so pretty even when you roll out of bed!

• I don`t understand why people have to look bad when they wake up. When i wake up, execpt my hair, my face looks better, like i had a good night sleep. I think that`s the point of being rested

• You look good
    I wake up in my novel. I am a long -term shock :)

• you look sexy

• Not sure if I believe that. Only a goddess could look this perfect right after waking up.

• hah. you make me blush :3

• i am very pale when i wake up, and because of that, my flaws are kinda covered, but you should see me when i am really tired lol

• I'd like to see that. I doubt you could be anything but beautiful.

• 3|0
  • Sorry because I know it's not what you asked but I think you look much more beautiful when you just woke up than you do all dressed up with makeup on in your profile pitcure. You're naturally gorgeous so you shouldn't mess it up with makeup

• well, thank you, but that was my bestfriend`s 18 years old party, and i couldn`t go without make up and nice dressed. Usually i do not use make up. i had a lot of doubts about posting this picture because in the morning my face is doughy and my hair was like all around :)) so, anyway, thank you :*

• No problem and I really do think you look absolutely beautiful in that picture, even with bedhead lol

What Girls Said 4