Girls, Can you rate me out of ten on how attractive that you find me?

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I agree with @DontDropIt The hair cut needs a change, and if you have the ability soon, new glasses. Something with a little more style topnewstyle.com/.../...89141b55a93a6371f97efc5.jpg
    So basically little changes and you'll be good. Your a handsome dude, just need a little boost :-)

• Well the first thing that I noticed about you was your EYESS, yes. They're a very very very nice shade. And I also like your face shape. This might seem a tad odd lol but I like your eyebrows also for some reason. I usually don't rate people by their appearance but since that was the whole point in this question i'll do it I would give you a solid 9 I swear to you that that is a 100% HONEST rate [::::: Pinky promise.

Oh and also i'm sure you're a smart guy and already know this but, If a girl is to ever turn you down for some shallow reason like what you look like [Idk why that would happen though because you're a good looking dude] But if THAT EVER happens run away from her as FAST as you can because you can do better, and she wouldn't be worth your time. AT ALL. if she doesn't accept you for what YOU are then what is the point in the relationship? If you wan't to wear a certain thing, but someone els tells you it's not good looking do what YOU wan't. there's honestly NO point in life if you spend it trying to please other people. If you just be who YOU are then the right girls will come to YOU, for you. I promise never change yourself for someone, It's not worth your time. Anyways good luck.

• I think the whole 1-10 thing is trash so I won't go there. You are a good looking guy but that haircut is awful.

• You're pretty handsome I'd say a 6.5 :)

But like @Justacatlady said about thicker glasses and @DontDropIt said about your hair you definitely have the potential to be an 8 or higher.

• 7/10 you're goodlooking! ♡

• 6-10 u are average rate meeh too

• I agree with haircut girl- your current haircut looks trashy and make your forehead look to big- sorry but it's true. Your smile looks fake but in real life you are a 5, but could be a 7-8 with the haircut

• I thank you for your brutal honesty, not great at the selfies pictures you saw straight through me.

• i don't rate people

• Nice face, but new haircut. Maybe bangs down and if you like it short keep it neat and don't let it grow past your ears.

• New hair cut and stylish glasses and you're. :) I promise you'd be kicking it.

• 6 out of ten

• 6-7 average white male but you look clean cut so extra points for that

• I like to be clean shaven keep rubbing my beard and a lot of girls don't like them.

• I say your about a solid 6 I like your hair

• 3/10 haircut nono

• I like the gap between your teeth. Wear clear contact lenses and you need a haircut by the way, you should try the pompadour hairstyle.