Girls, How do I look?

Girls, How do I look?
http://i.imgur.com/OOcCpt8.jpg

I don't have high expectations but I am curious and I need to hear from girls what they think, so I can improve myself even more. Also, what do you think about the t-shirt? It's quite new and I know I need to update my wardrobe quite a lot.
Be honest please and no personality crap please, reality is different.
I am aware I look tired/sad but it's taken at night and honestly, I'm not looking good on photos :P
Thanks!

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a good looking face, but could lose some weight to look better. Can you grow facial hair? I think you would look even more handsome with a beard.
    I like the t-shirt. What style are you going for to update your wardrobe?

:-)

• Thanks. Working on losing weight (already lost almost 70 pounds). Unfortunately I wasn't lucky with my genes when it comes to facial hair. I shave off my facial hair occasionally because my facial hair doesn't look like it usually do on males. My facial hair looks the same as stomach or chest hair. Facial hair should be more stubby which my facial hair isn't. So I look much better without it and the facial hair hides my facial features too.

I am gonna buy pretty much regular clothes, but mainly t-shirts, jeans and hoodies. Gonna buy myself a leather jacket as well, I have always wanted one.

• Congrats on the lose. That is a huge accomplishment. My boyfriend doesn't grow facial hair well either. His only grows on his chin and upper lip. lol Get a tailored jacket when you do i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...Fit-Casual-Jaquetas-de.jpg They look really good. Maybe pick up some button downs as well, its an easy way to dress up a tshirt in a pinch.

• Thank you. Those jackets looks awesome, definitely gonna get myself a black one.

What Girls Said 8

• You look handsome, and I agree with @pampered. But if you like you're body just the way it is, that's fine too. Just don't look so angry!!

• I don't like my body and I am working on it and it's going slow but I see results.
      Thanks for the compliment and I am trying not to look angry but I haven't taken much photos of my self in many years so I need some practise lol

• Good style, cute face, like your hair. If you lost 15 pounds you'd be a heart throb! Just being honest. xx

• Thanks. Though I am planning on losing at least about 30 pounds more, lost about 70 at the moment.

• I think you're great. if you want to improve, you can hit the gym, your body is easier to tone your muscle. a little stubble maybe? my boyfriend is definitely similar like you lol

• Thanks!
      I've hit the gym for 2.5 years but I was fat so all the muscle I built are hidden. So for now I focus on burning the fat off.

• You look good :)
    You can be sure that woman doesn't like skinny man. you can exercise some more and you'll be okay :)

• Thanks. Depends on how skinny. Being just skin and bones will be as attractive as being obese to women. Being fit and having just a bit of muscle (doesn't have to be huge) will be enough. I do have some muscle but it's hidden under excess fat.

• Please just smile. It'd help 1000x already and other than that you look just great!!

• I have my reasons why I don't smile a lot. But I will try to work on that and thanks for the compliment. I didn't expect it actually :o

• Oh that's ok. You really deserve it!

• all you need is to workout and you will be fine. You look great=)

• You are very very good looking. Just need to lose weight

• Thank you. I've lost almost 70 lbs so far so I am working on it :)

• You look like a heavier set justin bieber