What kind of clothing or hair style suits me best?

I'm usually a girl who wears athletic-wear almost everywhere I go. If not, I wear a T-shirt representing some type of team/my school and some jeans with sandals. It's not that I don't like dressing up, I just get too lazy to think of something to wear. As for my hair, should I dye it? Cut it? Try a different hairdo? (Keep in mind that my hair isn't naturally straight, it's wavy--not too wavy, but just enough to make it look a bit shorter when it's not straightened)

Kind of like this, but longer.

ANYWAYS, the point of my asking is that I'm about to move/go to school somewhere new, and my friends are telling me to try something new. A fresh new look.. Or something different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think the hair you have in your profile is nice, you should keep it or go with your natural hair which also looks good. As for your attire, you can add little simple items that would give it a newish look, like a cardigan which is a button down sweater basically and it is a nice addition to a casual outfit and they go good with a variety of colors.

• I thought about the cardigan thing, but I feel like I might stress about what I'm wearing under as well. I don't know why for sure, but yeah..

• Oh okay then. I'm not the type who goes too bright anyways.

• Then cardigans are a good choice, they best with medium to dark colors but you know just simply things like that can give you a I guess fresher for lack of a better word look lol.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• that's really pretty! you can wear flowy tops and soft colors

• I personally am leaning towards the athletic look, with leggings and yoga pants vibrant colors, its cool way to stand out. Considering most females where heels and all of that stuff. Just give your hair a new color

• Yeah, I'm usually the type who wears nike shorts/spandex and just go with a simple shirt, but I feel like I should change my style I guess.. And what color?