Guys, which photo it's more beautiful?

Guys, which photo it's more beautiful?

• 1 oneeeee
    20% (10)
  • 2 twoooooo
    50% (25)
  • 3 threeee
    6% (3)
  • 4 fourrrrrrrrrr
    24% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st = prideful come hither
    2nd = mainstream portrait but still quite pretty
    3rd = too close lol
    4th = cheeky funster look

Depends on what you're looking for really.
    The 1st one will make for a great "dating site" pic.
    2nd is suitable for different occasions.
    3rd is... a tad weird but good for snapchat and stuff I suppose.
    4th = lulz cover pic.

What Guys Said 19

• Number 4 is the most natural looking. The lipstick (?) is paler and just lovely. Of the two halves. the right hand pic is the best as you are not looking directly at the camera.
    The person viewing is faced with a question, " What is that lovely lady looking at? What has caught her eye?"
    This is the mystery surrounding this photograph: the viewer will never know!!

• Looking again, right hand pic of number 4 would look even better with less side to side cropping!!

• The model is very beautiful in all 4. She deserves a better photographer. In 1, the hand is distracting, 2 & 3 it's the background, and in 4 it's the two-toned hair. All need better lighting. In beauty shots, a smile works much better than the usual model face.
    On the plus side I love her neck in 1, the lip detail in 3, which makes them very sensual and very kissable.

• I don't think this is a trick question but it seems like one, however that may be they are ALL good looking, it's a no brainer for me. I'm just pondering if you already knew that and just need some re-assuring...

• Tie between 1 and 4 for me.

• Same hairstyle, same dark clothes, nearly the same makeup, same bored vacant gaze in all of them. I don't see much difference aside from the flower and the hat.

• 2, but it'd be better with a slightly lighter top because as it is, it looks like you have set up the photo to hide your obesity.

• I thing the 3.5 is nice

• I like 2 but I think she'd look even better with less makeup and a more natural hair color

• The purpose?

• The most natural one is 4 :)

• 2 for sure the flower gives great contrast to the dark colors she looks pretty 2

• hmmm either three or the right fourth... i'll go with three

• Wooa? Thats youuu?

• Two is the best due to cleavage. XD

• second one

• 4 is gorgeous

• none, too much make up

• For a picture 2 but on a day to day basis its way too much makeup

• 4 without a doubt! It's by far the best

• in order:
    2
    4
    3
    1