Am I attractive?

So, I'm really insecure and it's been bothering me a lot lately so I was wondering what you guys think of me? Please be nice!

(profile pic)

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely pretty and desirable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• So cute. All you need to look your best is carry a smile. Pyre joy to look at guaranteed if you do that. Give it a try. You'll not only notice the difference in how others see you and how you will also feel better about yourself. Try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are really atttactive

0|0
    0|0
  • u r soooooooo cute ^_^

9/10 :-)

0|0
    1|0
  • yes sweetie you are very attractive dont let your insecurity's get you down look in the mirror and tell yourself i am attractive with a big smile on your face i am beautiful, twice a day for about 5 minutes each time and every time you pass a mirror say hello beautiful and your insecurity's will fade away. oh and dont listen to anyone negative who puts you down there just jealous of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? You are very, very attractive. If I was your age, you would be that unattainable girl in the class. You are great and I hope you get to feel it someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Julia you are very attractive and your name is attractive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its always the pretty ones who are insecure how sad

0|0
    0|0
  • seems like insecurity is bothering every girl on this website, i mean they are around 40 of these kinda question everyday on here

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are sweet pea

0|0
    0|0
  • GOD U R THE CUTEST THING EVER ^_^ A SOILD 9

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your eyes :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very cute.
    11/10

0|0
    0|0
  • yes y do u even ask :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look 18, that's for sure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're really pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, you are pretty cute. Nothing wrong with you. Secondly, girl you need to have a bit of a backbone. You slap that bitch/bastard who isn't nice to you back. No need for the "please be nice". Just trying to encourage you, that is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you look pretty.

0|0
    0|0