I'm very insecure about how I look?

No matter how much people say i'm pretty or good looking i don't believe it, i still think i'm ugly. I would literally be too scared to even post a picture here because if people called my ugly i don't know if i could handle it. I've had guys liking me but i find it hard to believe they would even like me if they saw my face too much.

i don't know why i'm even asking this i guess i'm just looking for advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is it about your look (s) that you don't like? Do NOT answer with "Everything". It can't be everything, If you find out what you are not happy about then maybe do research on what other people do to get the look you want. Just make sure they are natural things, not surgery or or other extremes. That's just going too far.

• My nose and my forehead. I don't know i just think my nose looks bigish in comparison to my face. Can't fix that without surgery.

• Ok. You can always try some makeup tricks. Add jewelry. Bangs. Hairstyle. And other natural ways to basically take attention away from your nose and to other parts. It will work if you try.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not sure people are even supposed to be attracted to themselves.

I mean, who would procreate then? The whole idea of attraction is to make you connect with another person.

There are things you can change like water consumption, sleep and diet. Other things you just learn to live with.

Peace :)

• guess if u posted a pic pf yerself we could tell... :-)

• Imperfections create personality, if u won't ever believe that u r beautiful work on ur personality ;)

• well there are lots of good looking people out there. everyone will always be ugly compared to someone else

What Girls Said 1

• You know what? I think you should stop focusing on your face so much. I bet you're beautiful. Almost every girl has insecurities. Audrey Hepburn thought her neck was too long and she didn't like her nose. Try telling yourself everyday that you're beautiful. Even if you don't believe it at first. Whenever you see yourself in a mirror, find one thing to compliment about your face. And stop worrying about what other people think, what matters is you. Confidence and a smile will always be attractive.