Am I attractive (straight guys, lesbians, and bi, pan and poly peeps: (sorry if you're attracted to girls and I'm too ignorant to've included you) ) ?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I crunched the numbers and after a lofty debate with my brain trust I can conclude you are quite attractive and bob cuts are hot. Also that you really like stuffed puppies and that is cute.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Sorry, hate the hair and bangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very young (to me !)

1|0
    0|0
  • yup.. this haircut suits yer face perfectly 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the quirky look 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute face but I'm not a fan of the hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really your alright like average

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just slightly above average to me, but many guys would probably put you even higher or lower.

0|0
    0|0
  • to be completley honest. average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give 8 actually :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , cool but the hair is too short

1|0
    0|0
  • 8, really really cute, but not my baby. It's subjective and obviously I'm biased lol

0|0
    0|0
  • you're a cute looking nerd

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank-you, that's what I'm going for :')

• all you need is the glasses :P

• My eyesight is pretty good. But I will admit I like how I look in my sister's glasses.. I don't have a picture of that though :p

What Girls Said 7

• I think you are!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think your really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute. just not diggin the hair. plus you coukd use some piercings. go hella hardcore!

0|0
    1|0
    • Thank you <3 . Haha, I am too much of a wuss for piercings! I don't even have my ear piercings any more; I had them done but I just never wore earrings so they sealed up again. What do you think I should do with my hair? 'Cause if I try and grow it longer a) it annoys the shit out of me and b) it's really thin so it just goes into straggly rat tails :/ . I like to dye it though, would dyeing it make it better?

• Show All
    • i dye my hair at home. never any bad results lol

• My Mum died it for me when I was 12. The intention was for it to be blonde (terrible idea for my colouring anyway, but I was 12 and that's what I wanted), but it went very wrong and it ended up bright yellow which was AWFUL. And then we tried to get it a darker colour and it ended up this weird patchy purple x_x

• I think you are really cute! Yes, you are attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're super cute!!

0|0
    0|0