Am I attractive (straight guys, lesbians, and bi, pan and poly peeps: (sorry if you're attracted to girls and I'm too ignorant to've included you) ) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I crunched the numbers and after a lofty debate with my brain trust I can conclude you are quite attractive and bob cuts are hot. Also that you really like stuffed puppies and that is cute.

What Guys Said 12

• Sorry, hate the hair and bangs.

• You look very young (to me !)

• yup.. this haircut suits yer face perfectly 8)

• I like the quirky look 8/10

• Cute face but I'm not a fan of the hair.

• No not really your alright like average

• You're just slightly above average to me, but many guys would probably put you even higher or lower.

• to be completley honest. average.

• I'd give 8 actually :)

• Yeah , cool but the hair is too short

• 8, really really cute, but not my baby. It's subjective and obviously I'm biased lol

• you're a cute looking nerd

• Thank-you, that's what I'm going for :')

• all you need is the glasses :P

• My eyesight is pretty good. But I will admit I like how I look in my sister's glasses.. I don't have a picture of that though :p

What Girls Said 7

• I think you are!

• 7/10 filler

• Yeah I think your really cute

• Yes you are cute.

• You're cute. just not diggin the hair. plus you coukd use some piercings. go hella hardcore!

• Thank you <3 . Haha, I am too much of a wuss for piercings! I don't even have my ear piercings any more; I had them done but I just never wore earrings so they sealed up again. What do you think I should do with my hair? 'Cause if I try and grow it longer a) it annoys the shit out of me and b) it's really thin so it just goes into straggly rat tails :/ . I like to dye it though, would dyeing it make it better?

• i dye my hair at home. never any bad results lol

• My Mum died it for me when I was 12. The intention was for it to be blonde (terrible idea for my colouring anyway, but I was 12 and that's what I wanted), but it went very wrong and it ended up bright yellow which was AWFUL. And then we tried to get it a darker colour and it ended up this weird patchy purple x_x

• I think you are really cute! Yes, you are attractive :)

• You're super cute!!