Can someone help me with this problem please?

I take pictures far away and I look great but I'm ashamed and afraid to take pictures close up because I was once in a car accident and the car accident did major damage to my facial structure.. I can have surgeries to fix it but the surgeries are dangerous! They have to cut my face, remove it and cut back my facial muscles, rebreak some of my facial bones & reset them, then reattach my face and leave me in a medically induced coma for a few days or a week until my face heals.. Now there's many downsides to the procedure, aside from being scared to death becacuse of the way it sounds, I'll have another huge scar aside from the other scars the accident left.. Anything can go wrong, I can have a stroke or I don't heal correctly once again.

(I say once again because that's the problem as of right now, my face bones healed incorrectly to begin with)

Now people tell me I'm really Hansom still & this girl that I like was asking for a picture of my face close up. Now because I really like her. I took pictures of my face close up for her & my face looks funny, she even asked "what's wrong with your face?" I told her the story of the accident before I sent the pictures of my face because I figured she would stop liking me once she saw a close up anyway so I was prepared for that to be my last time even talking to her... I'm sure she'll still talk to me & maybe she still likes me but I have the strongest feeling in my stomach that she's just trying to be nice and not hurt my feelings. 😔
i wanna show you what I look like but I'm ashamed and embarrassed. Anyone have any advice?

Am I being paranoid?

I've seen fat, skinny, tall, midget short, even wheel chair people land great partners but people usually care more about your face than anything! So should I just move on, take a loss, & not talk to her anymore? What does it sound like to you? Anyone got any great advice or opinions? If you really need to see before you can make a judgment call then I'll pm you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well perhaps she was just being nice or perhaps she genuinely thinks you look fine, beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say and I do believe that. There are many body traits that society finds desirable and there are many different combinations of these and for some people personality is the most important.

I understand you like her and honestly the fear of rejection is a hard thing for anyone to deal with , especially with the situation you described. If it was me I would want to know how she feels, if she can see me for who I truly am not what I look like. Not knowing would eat me more than anything, I've been rejected plenty of times myself, it hurts but it passes in time.

What is most important is that you have frank talk with her and let her know how you feel. Honestly i know this is a harsh answer and not the easiest thing to do , but I think it better to know than to feel sick with the fear or rejection.

If you decide to talk to her I wish you luck.

• Thank you soo much for taking the time out to talk to me, your words really touched me...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not understanding? You want to send a girl a close up pic of your face but you're worried she won't like it?

• I already sent it but her reaction was like "oh" "your still really Hansom stop saying your ugly" but I think she's just being nice and understanding

• Well... Not trying to sound mean, but why would I even listen to your opinion? Sounds like your somewhat shallow minded. Maybe it's dealing with your age because the younger you are the more your attracted to the idea of image and what's on the outside, you might've been better off just simply saying "you should move on." But it's too late to say that now. Telling me "eh don't worry" is like telling a dog he's about to go for a run at the park when you really plan to shoot him in the head lol... Thank you but no thank you for the advice... at least you took the time out to answer. Then again, maybe you just had nothing better to do rite now lol... Anyway take care...😌✌

• What are you even saying? I have no idea how you look, I'm sure you aren't ugly. You're just being paranoid.

• I'm piqued. But you sound wonderful. To me a face is important but I'm more attracted to hands. And if someone has a good heart. If she cares about you she will continue to speak to you dispute the scars

• What type of hands do you like? I'm curious...

• Thays true. Everyone has a preference.

• you're just being paranoid.

• I feel like Frankenstein... I really like this girl and that's rare.. Usually I don't really care about many people but just something about her I wanna be closer and hear her talk and.. Yah...

What Guys Said 2

• bro this should b a mytake i believe :-)

• I thought about making it a mytake to because it was waaayy longer but GAG only allows 2000 words

• I suggest doing it you look fine the only thing you can notice is the shape of your eyes and that might just be the angle and its for a girl you like

• The shape of my eyes? That guy up above isn't me, that's s random picture I pulled from Google to add to this post...

• damn m8 then where are you i doubt you look bad and also to be honest i didn't read the whole thing

• You should read it all so you can get a clear understanding of the situation, it might help better...