How do I look? And do you have any assumptions about me based off of how I look?

You can refer to my profile picture and this picture. My hair is closer to my chin length wise though (this pic was from last month) This is taking a lot of confidence... as I am trying to put myself out there more... so you can be honest just don't be a dick about it. You can do a rate or just say if I am pretty or not...

Most Helpful Guy

• ill ignore the braces cause theyre temporary so.. u have really beautiful hair and eyes, and ur smile is gonna be very pretty. me personally- love glasses. im being completely honest that u r one of the prettiest girls i saw on here.

What Guys Said 15

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif You look good enough to be 1 of the coveted #Mistwives

You look normal/good though

• You have that "unaware of your cuteness nerd girl look" that I'm into.

Definitely attractive to me! I love the color of your hair! :)

• Holy Crap... I can't stop staring at your eyes!! It looks amazing, especially with your hair color!

• I think attractive

• I think you have a very pleasant face, but those glasses don't suit you, and I'm not really a fan of short hair.

• Thank you. I cut my hair for cancer, I'm growing it out... not a huge fan of it on me either :p And I kinda need the glasses to see properly haha

• There are millions of different models for glasses, that's all I meant by that :)

• I think you look good for your age. You're a smart girl from what I've seen you post, and interesting... so i have no doubt that people will gravitate to you if you put yourself out there. Cheers

• You're nice looking I think once you get your braces off then you will be A grade.

• errrrr... tbh... glasse n braces = no, no :-(

• Well I kinda need to see... and I kinda need straight teeth because mine were so bad they probably would have caused me health problems like my dad so I can't really change any of that.

• Ahhhhh the blue eyed girl

you remind me of the chick from scooby doo probably the hair

• Your eyes are an amazing color. I have never seen eyes like that before.

• You seem friendly and smart. I think you are indeed pretty, you have nice eyes.

• nice always

• cute nerd...

• grow your hair alittle longer

• You seem sad, or you went or are going through something tough. Just my assumption.

What Girls Said 5