Why do people get so offended when I say that I look good?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• LOL You should know by now that you aren't allowed to float your own boat when it comes to anything. If you truly look good and say it out aloud "OH BOY get ready for the pack of haters coming out of the woodworks to point our you ever flaw or just be bitches about it in general". www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1452757-why-aren-t-good-looking-people-allowed-to-acknowledge-their-looks i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• They either think you are conceited or delusional.

• Its not that they are offended, its just that if you compliment yourself JUST ONCE, you will he instantaneously labeled as a narcissist.

• they think you are all about your looks and nothing else. like you don't have a personality.

• I don't know but they should not be offended.

• Think it this way: if other people say they look good themselves, how would you feel? If you feel nothing, then you are justified in what you say.

• This question is meaningless without pictures.

• Maybe so but don't know how to put them so

• because it have to be a compliment then it is cute but if you compliment your self like this then they think that you are thinking too much

• they may interpret what you say as being conceited

• Because "OH NO SHE'S CONFIDENT!" screw that noise if you look good you look good.

• It wasn't like that my husbands brother conpaired me to one of his ex girlfriends who looks like a dude basically and all I said was I know I look better than that and he went off saying u better not say u look good again or I will though u through a glass door wtf

• I think he is just jealous that his brother is married to someone who looks like me and his wife just looks weird but that's my opinion he might fine her appealing

• I think you may be right.

• Because you can't say something, then not prove it, especially when you sound modest. Modesty without proof makes you sound like an ass

• Sounding like an ass or not the point had to do with a comment listed below

What Girls Said 5

• They shouldn't, but a lot of people get the idea that you think too highly of yourself if you express self-confidence.

• Because they don't look good?

It's so hard to say what you think about yourself as in anything positive. Instead of coming off as confident. Most think people are just being arrogant and egotistical when your saying positive things about yourself which is stupid.

• They probably think you think your better looking than people.

• Cuz they are jealous maybe

• Because society doesn't want you to like yourself because then they can't sell you stuff.