I'm not the most confident in my looks, am I pretty or ugly?

I've been told I'm cute or pretty but I don't really feel that way no matter what friends or family members say and I've never had the opinion of strangers so... do I look pretty judging from my profile pic?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not the type to lie on these questions, like if i think a girl is unnatractive ill either say it or i won't even respond. So you can trust my opinion.

Definitely above average, not supermodel but definitely above average. At least your face anyway but as long as you're healthy I doubt you have anything to worry about.

You've got good bone structure, beautiful eyes, great hair, and clear skin. All of your features seem to go good with each other.

I'm not saying you're the best looking person alive but you are far from ugly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Daddies don't worry too much about ugly daughters.

You daddy is very worried!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.5/10 i'd say 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • your pretty hot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • you look alright to me man

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur cute why do u feel this way?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know I just do, I feel insecure looking at people to long and I look down Cus I feel unattractive

• Well ur fine! I am sure dudes are chasing u around

• I don't really pay attention much lol but thank u😊

• No worries you look fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by your picture your an attractive young lady who doesn't have to worry about her looks

0|0
    0|0
  • You really should be more confident in your looks. You are VERY pretty and attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3