Does the blondish hair suit me?

This pic is a few months old and I had recently gotten thick blonde hightlights with my dark brown hair.

Thinking of getting the entire thing dyed a gold color come Wednesday.

Does it suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Yes

,,,,,,,,

• I like it, I think black would work really well on you too!

• I like your hair color the way it is now :D :)

• I don't know I think bright blonde hair would not suit you. You look good as you are now :)

• It wouldn't be the bright blonde, more like a dark gold/light brownish color.

• It doesn't look blonde though X)

• Well thank you.

Yeah I wouldn't do barbie blonde except for highlights. lol But when I get my hair dyed it's usually red so I've never done an all over color blonde at all before.

• yes it suits you

• MY OPINION SHOULDN'T MATTER

• Like it darker.

What Girls Said 5

• I like it!

• blonde would work on you. then again, I think blonde is universal :) many people can get away with blonde... now put brown in my hair... and it would look horrible :(

• Have you ever tried brown before? I think red/auburn would look pretty good on you. :D

• Lol I used to have my hair dyed red often.

Professionals are definitely the way to go for hair. It's so easy to mess it up yourself. lol

• yeah that is true. I never use box (only tried this one day stuff for Halloween for brown). I just go natural it is easiest for me lol.. though I admit I give myself highlights in the winter as my hair gets a tad more dull!

• Keep it dark. It suits you better

• That shade of blonde is so pretty on you. Dark golden blonde, love it!

• Yeah it's nice :)