I'm scared, How do I look?

I want to ask out a girl but they tell me she only dates "hot" guys so I'm scared she might think I'm not so how do I look? Please be honest and don't make fun of me and I'm definitely not a "player" I've never had a girlfriend before tbh

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if she's says no?

• Show All
    • Did I make you mad? You sound mad. I'm sorry I didn't want anyone to be mad. How do delete this?

• No, I'm not mad. Well at you. I was just pissed last night at the guy I like, who seems to like me back as well, because he graduated Saturday night and I sent a really long yet sweet message to him and he didn't even say thanks. But my friends and I believe it's because he's about to go away to college and doesn't know what to say without coming clean about his feelings so he's just gonna ignore the message, and you can't delete questions on here.

What Girls Said 2

• So you're the guy on YouTube who video recording his transformation? Hmmmm...

0|0
    0|0
    • What? My channel on YouTube is awesomeguy631 and I've made only 1 video it's titled random stuff because I was in my car with my dog

• Show All
    • Yahhhhh, okay. Busted 😉

• Wtf I didn't know this guy existed lol I will change my profile to something different then lol

• you look fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • But she likes "hot" guys. I'm paranoid aren't I?

What Guys Said 2

• You're a cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE DOGS!! THEREFORE YOU ARE UGLY.

0|0
    0|0