Would it be safe to say women are expected to have flat stomaches more so than men?

I think yes, however, I don't mind a guy with a gut and kind of prefer it. I've noticed even plus size models have flat stomaches, and I'm not just thinkng of models, just something I've noticed and have been thinking about. What about you?

• Yes
  • No
  • I will think about it
  • My take...
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• i agree with this entirely. I have always had a bit of a paunch, not obese by any means, but no six pack... just look at my pic. But I have ever had a problem dating really fit girls with flat stomachs, in fact they really enjoy me being bigger, they like to feel tiny in my clothes and while cuddling.

What Guys Said 4

• These days I see more picky women then men

• No, it is equal. Most chicks don't want to date overweight guys and most guys don't like overweight women. Of course some women think overweight guys are sexy and of course some guys think overweight women are sexy but it is a few people.

• FEMALES ARE INSECURE CREATURES. THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST 6 FLAWS THAT THEY WOULD WANT TO CHANGE OR ALTER.

• I think it is equal and in fact women don't just want flat they want to see a abs too

What Girls Said 5

• women are expected to have slimmer bodies in general than men.

• Yes you're right, that's true, but I don't mind. It just gives us women more motivation. and motivation drives us all! I've worked hard to achieve the body that I have and I'm proud of it and so should everyone else who's put the work in! I think the only people who are complaining about the image of women's body in societies are those that are not working out or doing anything to improve their body.

• I by no means have a flat stomach and I don't mind, I definitely agree gives woman more of a motivation but also more insecurities, for men also. I feel the one's that complain are either the one's that don't put in the work, or are the ones who love their bodies but can't find anyone who excepts it.

• A little gut never killed anyone

• Beauty standards are heavier on women

• It's safe to say yes.