Which profile picture is better?

A)
Which profile picture is better?
B)

C)

D)

I'm only just starting to enjoy taking selfies so I'm not sure if I take good angles or anything like that. I've edited the photos a little because the flash made me look hella pale.
So judge away. Also, if you can rate whichever picture you choose out of 10 that would be great.

• A)
    56% (10)38% (3)50% (13)Vote
  • B)
    28% (5)38% (3)31% (8)Vote
  • C)
    0% (0)24% (2)8% (2)Vote
  • D)
    16% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• B. Basic smile that everyone loves to see.
    C. I like the glasses and still have a nice look on your face.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You would look way better if you smiled and showed teeth lol. But I would say B since you're semi-smiling

0|1
    0|0
  • You ought to smile more

0|1
    0|0
  • A? Yeah I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks like that hat is part of your hair -_-

0|2
    0|1
  • dont do c or d dude

0|2
    0|1
    • Lol I'm changing it from D :/

• I didn't mean to be harsh to you! D isn't the worst profile pic it just isn't the best. And you look very happy and nice in A. I disagree with the person complaining about the hat, the sincere happiness/engagement on your face makes A a nice picture.

• Be as harsh as you like, I really do appreciate it but yeah, thanks for your honest opinion :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a straight guy and I think all of them look good honestly dude your chances are high stop feeling bad. A normal guy like me is so jealous of you righ tnow.

0|2
    0|1
  • You look like a douche in the last 2 pics in my opinion. I suggest you go with either A or B

0|2
    0|0