Girls, My new boss. Attractive or not. can't get him out of my thoughts?

I have no idea how to broach the subject with him, or what it will mean for me if he turns me down. I know I have to tread lightly. Any advice would be helpful.

Girls, My new boss. Attractive or not. can't get him out of my thoughts...?

Do you find him as sexy as I do or am I just caught up in some "daddy" fantasy? (I attached his picture to this posting.)

Okay, don't flame me for this. I am 23 and started a job with an engineering firm about six months ago. My position isn't bad and the company is great. My boss is a demanding person, he is around 50, I would guess, but has been fair and helpful. Sometime after starting in the job, I began to think about him at night. He is so much older than me that I really didn't think much about it.

As time has gone on, however, I have found myself noticing him more and more. He commands a lot of authority at work but has always treated me well. He has never come on to me or given me any indication that he is interested but I can't help thinking of him. He has a really nice body and he must go to the gym a lot because I don't know many people my age that have bodies as nice as his. I find it harder and harder to get him out of my head.

I am trying to figure out if I should ask him out or see if he would like to have a drink after work. I don't want to risk my job. I am also torn about the age difference between the two of us. I am only 23. Have any of you ever found an older man attractive?

• attractive
  • not attractive
  • too old to tell
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand and it's totally acceptable to admire someone of your father's age but such relationships doesn't turn out to be successfull in long run (eg- Jim carrey and anchal Joseph). He's probably your father's age and you may regret it when you'll be 50 and he would most probably die.

• Why does he look so sexy to me, though... I know it is obsessive... I mean I stalked his FB page to get this photo... it's all crazy.

• Maybe you have a thing for older guys and since you're 23 I would recommend that don't date someone above 35.

• I have dated men in their 30's and yes, they are refreshingly mature. I like the lack of silliness and the solid and forceful way they approach life.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 13

• He looks like the grinch :|

If you ask him, 3 things can happen. He can turn you down nicely and tell you, he would like to keep things on a professional level, because it's he's business at stake and he doesn't want any drama to come from it OR he likes you and has regular dates with you and you get "special treatment" at worth and everyone will not like it.

Bare in mind if things head south, you will have this awkward relationship with him at work and you may not be comfortable around he's presence.

Or he could be married

• The Grinch? really? Im not seeing it. But thanks for the opinion

• He is a very attractive man. Those eyes are killer! But with that being said, I would advise you to not shit where you eat

• Yes. I know. Don't fish in the company pond. I guess it's immaturity on my part.

• I really like how you said that. "I would advise you to not shit where you eat". Hmm you're really clever. Lol I'm not being sarcastic in any way, by the way. Aha

• Ok whatevs😉

• He looks like my grandpa. I don't find him attractive.

• I think he looks solid and powerful. He is in such good shape... no softness.

• He's not physically attractive to me.. But it might be his facial expression and ill fitting suit. He looks kinda cold. But I was in your situation.. Or quite similar.. I had a crush on an older coworker, and I had blown him up in my mind. I mean I thought he was HOT STUFF. But when I showed his pics to my friend and sister they all thought he looked old and unattractive. Lol. So I think we just get so attracted that we can overlook things, but hey good for him, attracting a beautiful gal like you.

• Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. He does look a little cold in the photo. But he is a nice guy. Beautiful gal like me? I'm average, but thank you.

• I didn't know you could limit viewing to women only, I thought you could only limit who can comment? But I agree from your description he doesn't seem likely to visit this type of page, I always go under anon or end up just posting a link rather than an image to protect privacy, but always curious when I see pictures posted :)

• I agree with the caution to post a picture link. I have to learn to do that. I just didn't know how.

• hmm sorry. I think you are attracted to the traits he has but not really him. This attraction sounds more sexual than anything more.

He looks like a mafia boss. Sorry too old.

• Mafia boss... lol. Like Don Corleone. I like that. That would make me like a gun mol. :)
      Well, I like the traits I know. He is so smart. He is commanding. He has the respect of everyone. But I don't know him personally beyond working with him.

• He looks 55.

• yes, I likely won't. I don't think I have that kind of nerve anyhow.
      He is 50

• Aren't you gonna be in trouble for posting his picture on here?

• I doubt that anyone I know would be on here.

• You know what owuld be hilarious? If he's a gagger! xD

• I think it is a bit out of his area - lol. NO , it wouldn't be hilarious, it would be very bad... But I think the chances of that are pretty slim. He probably goes online to the Wall Street journal or the Advanced Materials journal.

• *would, my bad. Anyway, he's attractive for an elder.

• Well he is a little old for me but he is a good looking guy. You say he has a nice body. Looks fine to me. Have you ever been with a guy this age? Can they still... you know?

• The oldest man I have been with was 45. He was the best lover I ever had. Yes, they can still... :)
      In a lot of ways, they are a LOT better. They are gallant and they are strong and they know EXACTLY what to do. Romance, sex, power. Makes me all tingley.

• Sounds nice. You have my permission as long as you send me a mail after and tell me how it was. ;)

• "Permission"! Why thank you for that endorsement. I will have to keep it in mind - lol

• He is attractive. It's hard to say without seeing his body. I love the eyes though. What color? I can understand your attraction.

• His eyes are green. And he is in really good shape. Solid and muscled from what I can tell.

• Ok... I'll leave this one for you. Don't say I never did you a favor. Good looking woman like you, I would think you could have your pick of the litter...

• Why thank you.

• Do you have a grand daddy issue?

• I didn't think I did. But I wonder. I have never had a man whom I imagined through his clothes but this one... and his body is hard and I can see his muscles through his clothes...

• I think he is really handsome. I like the eyes. He is a lot older than me but I'd sleep with him!

• thank you for the opinion.

• Voted no, sorry. Maybe he looks better without flash.

• Flash? You mean the camera's flash?

• Yeah, without the camera flash. Those aren't flattering on anyone!

• You are obviously a submissive and his authoritative behavior appeals to a basic need in you. It will not be as romantic as you envision it and you will not like yourself afterwards. But you have to do what you have to do. Write it off as an experience.

• thanks. Yes, submissive. I just can't get him out of my head