Which girl FTW?

Do you watch ABCs Bachelor and Bachelorette? Who did you root for? Whos cuter? Who had a better personality? Who would you rather see as Bachelorette?

Kaitlyn has that great goofy personality, but she was pretty mean and annoying during The Bachelor. I've been rooting for Britt since episode 1. So what if she didn't want to live on that farm at first. She has a good heart. According to spoilers, I think Kaitlyn wins as Bachelorette for this new season, but I'm still hoping for Britt.

Which girl FTW?

Britt:

Kaitlyn:

• Kaitlyn
  • Britt

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish they would use a black person or some other ethnicity for this

Mix it up a little jeez

• I know! But you have to watch The Ultimate Merger or Match Made in Heaven for now. ABC seems to be a bit racist. Like you can give that jerk Juan Pablo a chance, but not a cute black guy like Marquel

• LOL
      And oh ok!
      I need to watch these things..

• Thank you <3

What Guys Said 4

• I'd pick the dog over any of the girl's srs.

• Be serious. Its a dating show where 30 guys pick to date one of these two girls. Who do you choose to win?

• Lol opinion doesn't mean crap. At least the dog won't cheat on me and will love me till the death. I can't say the same for these girls. They would probably leave me for a more aesthetic rich dude. Lets be real we are talking about reality TV stars.

• That dog looks awesome.

• Yea but which girl would you rather see as a bachelorette in which 30 men vye to win her heart?

• Its a dating show where 30 gus pick to date one of these two girls. Who do you choose to win?

• No idea, I don't know them.

• I don't like either. If I were the bachelor I would feel kind of cheated if those were my only two choices.

• But there is no bachelor there was they didn't win and now they're the bachelorette. The guys on the show are fully aware of who they're coming on the show for.

Well that's not fully true one of the girls are getting xed by the guys so if a guy wanted the other girl he's kind of screwed.

• both would get it

What Girls Said 6

• Britt is much cuter.

• She really is. she's also nicer. Kaitlyn always tried to sabotage Britt to get her sent home

• Did the season start yet? And definitely Britt I was her fan since day one.

• I was her fan too. Kaitlynn is a witch. New season starts tonight

• I hope that all the guys who come tonight for Britt go home with her if she goes home because they should be that true to her.

• Agreed.. But I doubt it the show would be way too short.

• Haven't actually watched that show in years. Britt is prettier but I don't know what their personalities are like so.

• Well I actually watched the show. Kaitlyn started out korny but The Bachelor somehow fell for her. When she noticed that he was liking Britt more, Kaitlyn turned on that mean girl persona and always trued to sabotage Britt so that she'd get sent home. It was sad seeing Britt cry :(

• Britt is much prettier.

• If they choose Britt, I'm not watching this season. She is ridiculously fake. Kaitlyn is such a better bachelorette.

• You're the only person to say that. I'm not sure if I'll watch the season if they choose Kaitlyn. she's a mean girl and she talked badly about several girls including Britt. Kaitlyn was korny on the first night and I was shocked she made it as far as she did. I can't even believe that Whitney girl won. Matter of fact, Whitney and Chris just broke up. Smh. No one wants to live in the middle of nowhere. Kaitlynn was too immature and Chris is too old school for any of the gurls anyway

• Were you shocked Witney won?

• No, not at all.

• Britt's dog. I like dogs.