Am I fat? Should I lose a lot of weight?

I know I'm definitely chubby. Kinda fat too I guess but am I like too fat? How much should I lose weight? Please check the profile pic I would really like some answers...

Most Helpful Guy

• You would certainly be healthier if you lost a good bit of weight. Give it a go and be amazed at how much better you feel.

What Guys Said 7

• You've got to be happy... If you're not happy at your current weight, diet and exercise until you're happier. That said, if you are in any way, trying to lose weight to make anyone other than yourself happy, STOP! The opinions of strangers means nothing... There's someone for everyone. Men, friends and anyone that is in your life are the only opinions that truly matter. Love yourself and you'll shine at any weight!

• If you're comfortable with you skin right now then you shouldn't, but if you do want to be in a better shape, a simply 15-30 min run or treadmill a day can easily help you lose some of those weights and you can add more exercise as you go along

• If you feel like you're fat then yes you should lose weight. It's all on you.

• put nicely yeah you could stand to lose some weight i see you sucking in that gut lol.

• We dont know the right weight for you find your body mass index through google

• you are fat

• I think you should definitely lose weight. I don't know how much but I'm sure it's quite a bit.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends. If you don't feel comfortable in your skin, then yes, you definitely should.
    If you do feel comfortable, then no, you shouldn't.

• You don't have to lose any weight!

• It's healthy if you lose a little bit of weight. So, eat healthy (don't starve yourself, though!) and exercise.

• It would be both healthy and make you more attractive to lose weight. A woman of 5'6" I am guessing, should weigh, I'll guess, 120 or less. But being healthy and active is good for your heart too.

• You are perfect just the way you are.