What race do I look like?

I asked this before, but i'm just curious as to what race i look like, and how others perceive me... what race people think i am...

What race would you say i was?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hispanic maybe Cuban

• So do i look like your race to you? i'm actually part black, part white... but i come from jamaica which is near cuba, so well done

• Hispanics or Latin culture comes in different shades you be very light or very dark...

• I'm sorry..

What Girls Said 3

• Hispanic? I think.

• You look Afro-Asian
    (Lol i asked a similar question and people had difficulty figuring out my race too)

• nice, but i seen you and you look like a japanese model or something, i am offended you think i am a country man like you...

although i'll say you look like maria ozawa

• Why are u offended I didn't mean to be rude. And the thing is I'm far away from Japan lol

• Either mixed with black and white or Puerto Rican.

• yes thats right, but americans get on my nerves when they think anyone who is tanned looking, is hispanic or latino...

I dont even speak Spanish fluently or have hispanic family

• It was just a guess... You do kind of look like you could be Hispanic but there's a lot of Hispanic people that can't speak Spanish and English is their first language.

People assume I'm a different race all the time I don't really think too much of it.

What Guys Said 3