Are you happy with your height and weight?

I'm quite satisfied with my height but not my weight. I am 5'3" & 110 lbs, working on getting it down to where it was before at 105 lbs.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i'm 5"3 as well, but about 120 lbs :P
    i mean im envious of thinner people but my body fat is 19% so i guess im okay with it

What Guys Said 8

• I am happy with mine - I am 5'9" and 164 lbs which is 24.2 on BMI scale within the 20 to 25 normal range.

• Yes I am, I've accepted my short stature long ago. There was a time it fucked with my self-esteem, but that was only for a couple of months after a I had a little infatuation with said I'm too short.

• I like my height but I am underweight. I wanna gain like 10 pounds but nothing seems to work.

• Not happy with them. I can change weight, but sadly there's nothing to do all with height *sigh*

• Ya I want to gain some muscle weight though. If. You need any help with losing those 5 lbs I'd love to help

• I'm ok with my weight but I wish I were a few inches taller.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Yup I have nothing to complain about and when I look in the mirror I'm happy at what I see

• I'm 6'1" and still growing, happy with that. Technically I have the right weight for how tall I am but I have too few muscles and too much fat, so that's not a good thing. :P

What Girls Said 16

• I'm 5'5 and I'm kinda ok with it, dead average.
    My weight is about 120 lbs, I really want to get down to 110 lbs, I feel like that's when I'll be truly satisfied with my weight and feel less fat.

• I'm 5"5 and 106 I actually thought I was closer to 110 and I just weighed myself... I'm going to keep telling my family I'm 110 because they freak when I lose weight. Either way my weight is fine but at this point in my life I have to eat quite a lot to maintain it there might be something wrong with me I don't know. I lose weight if I am not careful and it's become kind of stressful to the point where I dread checking my weight. I am not happy with my height at all I wish I was at least 5'9 so I could have been a model. My boyfriend is becoming a model because he is 6'1 and I wish I could be a model too, I'm kind of jealous..

• Get yourself checked out if you lose weight like that! Could be a something serious

• That's pretty low weight...

• it sounds worse than it is

• Eh, yeah. Depends on the day.

5'4 and 102.2 as of this morning... it's okay :p

• I like my height, 5'3", but I'm trying to shed a few pounds as well. Targeting a 25 or 26 inch waist.

• I'm okay with my height but not fully with my weight. I'm 5'7 (170 cm) and weight about 132 lbs (60 kg). It's not that I'm fat but also not. skinny anymore. I want to go working out after my exams though and hopefully loose some weight so you can see my abs again.

• Lol I was going to say that's sort of the perfect weight for your height but since you want your abs again it's fine! I always thought you'd be way shorter than that haha

• @zorro8888 I just don't have the tall girl body shape with the long legs and stuff..
      I'm exactly average height in the Netherlands, but many girls around me are taller. Friends of mine are really like 5'10 tall.

• If you ever come to the US you'll be taller than average haha
      To me I consider your height within my ideal range, I'm already 6'2 but I can't see myself with a girl whose 5'10... I like leaving enough room for the girl to wear heel ;P

• 5'8 and 184.4 pounds. I like my height just not my weight. Darn pcos is kicking my behind with this weight gain

• No I'm not, but it's not like I can grow any taller so I can balance my weight properly. I can lose weight but even then I still wouldn't be happy. xD

• I'm happy with my height and weight, though I'd like to lose more weight.

• I'm mostly happy with my height and weight. I'm 5'1 which I like, but I kind of want to be a bit shorter lol. I'm about 120lbs and I want to tone and reduce body fat

• Your weight seems fine by the way.
    I kinda like my height. I'm a little short at 5'2" and weigh a whopping 130. Yeah I hate my weight also, but it's mostly muscle so I guess that's not a bad thing.

• 1,66m and 50kgs, sometimes I want to lose some weight, but most of the time I'm good with it.

• Don't lose anymore, If you aren't already underweight, you would be if you lost more :o stay healthy! :)

• I am not satisfied because I know I can do better. But I accept me for where I am now, and try to get better ^^

• 5'6" 100lbs...

• If you had a picture, it would give a better idea. Losing 5 pounds won't be too hard. Remember, not long workouts but intense workouts that are completely draining. You lode more weight that way and you don't lose protein.

• I'm 5'2,100 pounds. I'm okay with my weight however I wish my arms were stronger and I wasn't so tired all the time. I think I'm underweight.

• I am 5'0 and I was 117 pounds just last week. I have been excersizing really hard everyday and eating breakfast unlike usual and I am down to 113. Now all that flab is turning to muscle and its great :) I am still 25 pounds more than my sister who is like 5'3 though.