I feel like I'm ugly?

I'm 17 years old, I feel like I'm ugly. I also think most guys do think I look ugly because on apps like meetme, Pof.. etc guys never really message me, I do sometimes message them first but most of them don't reply back which I think it's because of the way I look and I do know that the message was read because it lets you know. It kinda does suck and it also kinda hurts sometimes. I just wish I was prettier, I mean girls do tell me I look pretty some guys do too but a majority of guys don't think I look good because if they did they would have replied back. I even had someone block me before just because I said "hey". I'm also wondering if there's any way I could be better looking or even take better pictures? I am fit by the way I do go to the gym a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let dating apps make you feel down. People on dating apps are very shallow. You're not ugly, but if you still want to enhance your looks, just keep going to the gym, eat well, get enough sleep, and maybe try a skin care routine, even if you don't have skin problems it makes your skin look much better.

What Guys Said 11

• Hey!!! No way are you ugly!! I bet no guys here think that.

• I think you look very pretty

• gosh u r pretty as hell... judgin by yer pic 8)

• You really do not look ugly to me. We all wish we were prettier hun but there is a nice man out there for every girl (or guy :P).

• Ur very pretty And id ve very happy to talk to u

• you have beautiful cheek, your teeth, your face looks neat.

• Im not going to say your are ugly... But... Ummm... No comment.

• It's because you're overweight. If you lose weight more Guys on dating websites will be interested in you

• i do not find u attractive

• 0|0
  • First things first, get rid of that fake smile.

What Girls Said 7

• You're not ugly.

• Your not dear.. I think you just need the right guy..
    According to some study black women are least responded on online dating websites ( heaven knows why). Even black guys don't reply to them.

I don't mean that black girls are not attractive ( see Joan smalls )
    I would suggest that focus on productive skills that will keep you ahead in life.

• You're pretty from what I can see xx

• Noooo you are very pretty :) absolutely love your smile!

• I never smile cuz I'm insecure bout it and I look ugly when I do. All of us have imperfections. But everyone is beautiful at least to someone. You look just fine.

• You are pretty.

• Girl, love yourself! You're not ugly at all, and please don't let anyone or anything make you feel that you are.