Do boys really understand the size of a 30D?

A couple of days ago I asked guys whether or not they thought a 30D was small or large for me and in general. I am 5ft and am a 6-10 in clothes depending on shop and style etc . All the guys generally said 30D wasn't small but do you really understand the size of a 30D? I am really insecure about my breast size so honest answers please do you think they are small or what? Sorry no picture I don't feel comfortable with posting a picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a 32D and I totally understand where you're coming from lol

Like... if I lay on my back... they disappear. And I can go braless under shirts and look flat lol

Like my underbust is a 28 and then I'm a 33 around and it all comes out to be a 32D apparently but... I'm still super tiny haha.

Men never understand. They only speak cup size, not band size.

What Guys Said 8

• I commented last time, but honestly while your insecurity is quite a big factor here anything C or D is average to above average in size. I do not know your body type, but I imagine they look just fine to maybe even a little large on your body type.

• I'm sorry I really can't tell if it's big, small, or in between just by the the bra size because I don't know much about bra sizes. I think the best thing to do would be to put up a picture anonymously without your face in it. No one will know it's you and you'll get your answer

• well i understand breast sizes xD i measured mine just for fun i am a 40D :D

• No, nothing wrong at all...

• Sounds perfect!
    D is my favorite letter! :)

• anything D is large xx

• That's big for your height. Sounds amazing.

• Don't be so obsessed with bra size. We will judge your boobs when we see you in a shirt. I don't know much about bra size, but I know big and small boobs when I see them.

What Girls Said 9

• They don't understand...

• no boys really don't understand bra sizes lol

it still seems large for your height (?). I wouldn't worry. Probably perfect really lol and I am therefore envious :)

• I sound similar to you! I'm 5'1, a size 6-10 and I wear 30DD/28E. People tend to think it sounds big but it isn't lol (at least not on me! ) I think because I'm larger on my bottom half, they may even look smaller but I'm fine with it. I'm sure you look good :)

• a 30D is like a 32C so I'd say around average

• I definitely do not. I'm an A/B so of course I'm going to think they're big because a D would be big on me, but it all depends on your body shape. If you're skinny, the bra would look large because of a skinnier frame, just like if you weren't as skinny and had small breasts, you would look small on top. It's all proportion-based. Don't listen to guys who clearly have no experience with bras and the like.

• you're not tall so it's proportionate and on the bigger side for your height

• I know what you mean i'm 5'8 and a 32d and my boobs look tiny.

• Um I have a 36B and I'm offended.
    jk, I think your bra size is normal
    And never be ashamed of how big your breasts are, because as cliche as it sounds, "someday someone will love you for who you are"!

• No they usually don't get it. They think the number has to do with how big they are. ITS THE BAND SIZE it has nothing to do with the boobs themselves. The cup size is the size of the boobs. So a girl who's a 30D her boobs are big because she has a small body and big boobs. Someone who's a 36D or something is bigger around so their boobs are still big but don't look as big in comparison to their body.
    I can't tell you how many guys are like oh yeah 42DD or something and they don't understand that just means she's fat.
    Any D is big, all Ds are big and having a small band size makes them look even bigger. Rant over.