Guys, rate me/describe me?

Just out of curiosity...
P. S.- message if you don't want to say it on here

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Everything about you is beautiful. I might suggest getting just a little tan.

• 9/10... very cute :D

• Very attractive - Self confident with a touch of vunerability

• You are very attractive. You have a "free spirit" and I presume you are a person who likes to travel... otherwise you are a 9/10

please rate me: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

• Your very pretty rate you a 10 <3 :D :P

• No no no no no Why? Why you gotta be gorgeous AND Blonde? Stop making my poor heart make me say stupid things -.- Sighs too late. <3

• 7/10 pretty and natural

• I think I just fell in love

• Very attractive, but you look like form your cheeks you might have a little to much body fat, but I don't know without a body pic

• 7.8/10 u got nice eyes

• Very pretty, and a lot of presence. Your gaze is almost like some wild animal. Very... real.

• Wild animal in a good way? :D

• Yeah... you know that way a big cat will watch its prey rather intently? Like that.

• I tagged you yesterday on the question of who is beautiful so you already know my thoughts

• Very pretty. Love your piercing eyes!

• You look to be a perfect 10 to me.

• Beautiful hair, lips and eyes :)

• Damn, you fine

• your sexy as fuck. you look like you have a really naughty side to you hun ;)

• You look okay. Height? Weight? Bra size?

• I rate you are extremely good looking. About a 9 but if new personalty you could be 11 out ten. I really love you eyes they are stunning and I wish i was lucky enough to go a date with you.

• I think you're a six