Guys, rate me/describe me?

Just out of curiosity...
P. S.- message if you don't want to say it on here

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Everything about you is beautiful. I might suggest getting just a little tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10... very cute :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive - Self confident with a touch of vunerability

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very attractive. You have a "free spirit" and I presume you are a person who likes to travel... otherwise you are a 9/10

please rate me: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

0|0
    0|0
  • Your very pretty rate you a 10 <3 :D :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no no no Why? Why you gotta be gorgeous AND Blonde? Stop making my poor heart make me say stupid things -.- Sighs too late. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 pretty and natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I just fell in love

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive, but you look like form your cheeks you might have a little to much body fat, but I don't know without a body pic

0|0
    1|0
  • 7.8/10 u got nice eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty, and a lot of presence. Your gaze is almost like some wild animal. Very... real.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wild animal in a good way? :D

• Yeah... you know that way a big cat will watch its prey rather intently? Like that.

• I tagged you yesterday on the question of who is beautiful so you already know my thoughts

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty. Love your piercing eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look to be a perfect 10 to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful hair, lips and eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, you fine

0|0
    0|0
  • your sexy as fuck. you look like you have a really naughty side to you hun ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • You look okay. Height? Weight? Bra size?

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate you are extremely good looking. About a 9 but if new personalty you could be 11 out ten. I really love you eyes they are stunning and I wish i was lucky enough to go a date with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a six

0|0
    0|0