How do I look, please be honest, I have very low elf esteem?

HOW DO I LOOK, please be honest and don't be mean.
and can you please tell me how i can love myself again.
I've put to much hate in myself. please tell me what to do.

• you look cute
  • you look bad
  • you have a reason to be mad

Most Helpful Girl

• You look really cute! :) Like others said, you're going to be changing throughout the years and I could tell that you're going to become a beautiful person. I see nothing wrong with how you look.. I think everyday, you should make a list of all the things you like about yourself. This may be weird, but maybe even write yourself a letter, describing all the things you're proud of yourself and all the things that make you like you. One day, when I was feeling insecure, I looked at the mirror, and I told myself "I am beautiful, and I love myself". Try this and you'll start to become less insecure. My one suggestion though is that you shouldn't compare yourself with other people or celebrities. You need to realize that a lot of celebrities are either photoshopped, or they look a certain way because of makeup. Try to find ways to love your natural self because that the the trues physical beauty anyone can have. Don't base your beauty on others' opinions, rather your own opinion :)

What Guys Said 8

• Honey, you are 13 years old. There is nothing wrong with you but you will be doing A LOT of changing over the next few years. Think of how much you've changed in the 5 years since you were 8... That's about how much changing you are going to do by the time you become an adult at age 18.

• cute for yer age.. so 7.5/10 :-)

• you're still growing, realize that if you take care of yourself you will grow more beautiful. don't sweat it at such an early age. enjoy your childhood. fuck social media.

• you are very pretty, enough said

• Damn!!

Your like a Beautiful Black Goddess.

• Very cute for 13 - 8/10

• You look adorable. I mean that.

Okay, so you don't love yourself, but what do you love?

• Whoops I clicked "you look bad" accidentally, just ignore it. :-)

What Girls Said 4

• You're a cutie! Stand tall and be confident. You'll have to fight them off. You will be a beautiful woman.

• you are beautiful i love your eyes girl! just learn to love yourself and indulge on self help books

• You look like you're 12.
    I just realized that your thing says you're 13 though.
    Voted A.

• Your only 13 your very pretty but you need to grow into yourself more