Blergh... Opinion on new glasses?

Basically, I ordered glasses from online. Not what expected. Big and differently colored. Dont want to go through the work of ordering a new pair. So, humor me and just tell me how it looks.

Blergh... Opinion on new glasses?

• Looks Good
  • Looks Okay
  • Looks Bad

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Not going to lie - Not great

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but thanks you did what I asked and gave your view. :)

• They look kind of unordinary. Unusual (in a negative way). But hey, if you like them... wear them.

• Unusual I guess. Just not the norm. Maybe it's statement against conformism... Jokingly of course. Anyway they're just glasses so I appreciate your perspective. c:

• ughhhh very old-fashioned... sorry... :-/

• Lol it's cool, that was kinda the point of them. Respect the opinion though.

• My grandmother has that exact same design! What a coincidence!

• Mademelaugh, but alright I'll twin with the grannies and befriend them. They got butterscotch.

• They look fine to me, depends what kind of style you try to obtain with your other clothes too.

• Gay stupid trendy hipster glasses. Congratulations you look like a typical nobody that has no actual uniqe sense of style or anything.

• How flattering. You got that all from glasses. Well I am humored, so thanks. Thankfully there's more to me than that, and if I give out that vibe it's not a big deal (I'll ward off the judgmental people I guess :) ) Thanks again.

What Girls Said 4