Blergh... Opinion on new glasses?

Basically, I ordered glasses from online. Not what expected. Big and differently colored. Dont want to go through the work of ordering a new pair. So, humor me and just tell me how it looks.

Blergh... Opinion on new glasses?

• Looks Good
    45% (5)8% (1)25% (6)Vote
  • Looks Okay
    55% (6)23% (3)38% (9)Vote
  • Looks Bad
    0% (0)69% (9)37% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Not going to lie - Not great

0|1
    0|0
    • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but thanks you did what I asked and gave your view. :)

• They look kind of unordinary. Unusual (in a negative way). But hey, if you like them... wear them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Unusual I guess. Just not the norm. Maybe it's statement against conformism... Jokingly of course. Anyway they're just glasses so I appreciate your perspective. c:

• ughhhh very old-fashioned... sorry... :-/

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol it's cool, that was kinda the point of them. Respect the opinion though.

• My grandmother has that exact same design! What a coincidence!

1|1
    0|0
    • Mademelaugh, but alright I'll twin with the grannies and befriend them. They got butterscotch.

• They look fine to me, depends what kind of style you try to obtain with your other clothes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay stupid trendy hipster glasses. Congratulations you look like a typical nobody that has no actual uniqe sense of style or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • How flattering. You got that all from glasses. Well I am humored, so thanks. Thankfully there's more to me than that, and if I give out that vibe it's not a big deal (I'll ward off the judgmental people I guess :) ) Thanks again.

What Girls Said 4