Girls, from a scale of one to ten how do I look?

be brutally honest if you have to just curious to know how girls percieve me
Girls, from a scale of one to ten how do i look?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say a 6. You have a nice jaw line, but you just aren't my type. Also you should have a least combed your hair and it may just be the lighting, but it looks like you have a unibrow.

• a 6? i don't know what kind of cavemen you're attracted too but a 6 is way too high for this guy. a solid 2 at most. you waht if I'm 'mean'? he wanted me to be brutally honest. well. i am.

• wish i had that special vision you have. i could picture my room all cleaned up :P

lol still i find a guy with a unibrow not worthy of a 6 ;)

• I may have that vision with some guys.. but I dont have it for my room which is a damn shame lol

What Girls Said 13

• I would like to see you with more groomed hair (personal preference), but you are a good looking guy.

• You're pretty cute... I'll give you a 7. I really like your curly hair but at the same time I'm kind if intrigued to see how you would look with a fade.

• brutally honest? alright. i think you're pretty ugly and unattractive. I don't know your eyes your hair your overall facial expression. you're just ugly. there. brutally honest. just what you wanted right?

• You look good you just need to groom a little bit more

• you look okay, though you could try a haircut and a different pose in my opinion

• I think if you shaved your head and plucked your eyebrows, you would be very good looking. But in all reality, i think you would find someone who likes you for who you are. :D Just be who you are, and someone will be there! I promise!

• 4,5-10 I hope I'm not rude 😿 u are a bit below average

• Minus the weird pose, probably a 7

• ummm 5 ish

• You aren't very good looking at all... Sorry
    If I was feeling kind I would rate you 2

• cute i guess in a some way :).. maybe you should pluck or shave the middle part of your eyebrows? but Im not really one to talk.. :)

• Actually, I think you're actually a pretty good-looking guy! A pretty boy I'd say... I mean do you feel this way about yourself?

• You need to get the ratings from the guys and see what the guys say about you as well... If you get bad remarks from the guys, I'm thinking they might be jealous of you, but not ALL the time...

I just noticed the good-looking guys don't have many friends. Do you have many guy friends?

• I think you have potential, maybe pluck your eyebrows a little and groom your hair better shorter and/or cut it shorter.