Guys, what do you consider attractive?

I'm 14, 5,4, & a brunette. I have dark brown hair that passes just below my shoulders with side swept bangs, green eyes. I've got a fairly average butt, and not super long legs, I've got a flat stomach & a very distinctive waist. I'm a 32C, and fairly confident. I'm outgoing & I talk to everyone. My question is, I'm going swimming with a school trip & im worried what other girls think of me. What do you guys think?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• you are 14, most likely still growing... what is attractive or not depends totally on the individual.. find your style and live your style with confidence :) there are always people who think badly of you so the best way is to stop caring what the "others" think behind your back.. if you are confident it will show and at the same time it will also show if you aren't

What Guys Said 6

• There are two types of guys that would like you: 13-15 year old guys and 50-80 year old guys. You're too young. Live your teenage years having fun and staying in the moment. Who gives a fuck about what other people think? Be yourself. The more focused you are on what other people think of you, the more it will become a obsession.

• 14... errrr... i don't wanna end up in jail :-(

• I am sure plenty of 14 year old guys will like that descriptions.

• You sound fine.

• I dont know?
    Only with photos.
    People tend to make themselfes sound sexier in text.
    But u have green eyes and you are smaller than me those are two things that i like.

• your description sounds nice, sure good for a 14 year old boy