Am I average, thin, or chubby? Rate my looks and tell me how much weight I should lose?

Rate my looks, and give me any advice on what I can change besides clothes. Also how much weight should I lose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks aren't always everything but I don't think you look sexy by conventional standards if you want the truth.

• I got Lasik to live without glasses so I'd sugest that. You have a receding hair line which doesn't look good, I have a little bit but it's not noticable. I suggest growing you hair out more and losing weight in the face sorry if I sound harsh I'm working on myself too...

• That is definitely true. Girls' standards are pretty unrealistic for most guys...

• Yea I need to grow my hair out too mine looks gross to me good luck with everything I'm working out too

What Girls Said 4

• I can't really tell if your chubby. You look average to moi. Just work out and don't worry so much

• Yup I'm dieting and exercising this summer just wanted to know how much work I need to put in.

• Okay :) you aren't the only one heh

• I don't know you look average but you have chubby cheeks like me so you might be chubby in the face but average or thin body wise

• You are just a bit over weight. If you give up 4 kg u would look okay

• Yup gin a work on it just need to know how much

• Just a bit chubby.

What Guys Said 3

• Try a different hair style, dude.
    check this out
    www.obsid.se/.../Vilken-frisyr-passar-jag.jpg
    You have a round face shape.

Also, you look better smiling than when you dont, so SMILE ALL OF THE TIME!

• You didn't show your body or mention your weight in these pictures. We can't really answer this accurately without that

• Right now I'm 203 I lost 5 lbs since the picture. I was asking how I looked in my face. I know for a fact I need to get fit as far as body so I didn't bother asking.

• Between average and chubby. Yo don't need to loose your wight. You look perfectly fine.

• It doesn't look that exaggerated in person I look horrible in pictures.

• You don't look horrible in picture. You look absolutely perfect.