Girls, Would I look good with red hair?

As you can tell, i'm a natural blond. I really want to dye my hair because I have an identical twin brother and I want something that kinda sets us apart. He won't dye his. I'm thinking about dying it fire red, but how would I look with red hair? If not red, what other color would look good on me. I don't like having blond hair anyways.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't your personality set you too apart?
    I'd go for auburn which is brownish red

What Girls Said 11

• I think you would!

• I think you look good the way you are. Plus when it starts to grow out you'll have to keep dying the roots, and let me tell you, it's a pain in the butt

• Yes, you would! But then your hair wouldn't match your username hahaha.

• That dark brown or Brown would look gr8
    Not really red but eh try it who knows?

• I don't like blonde either red will be just fine dye it dude! There's no such rule as dudes shouldn't dye their hair. Everyone can dye their hair I hate stereotypes.

• go for a brownish red. It would look really good on you

• I'd say go for a natural red, like a medium-dark auburn! It'll look good. :)

• Okay, I'm a natural red head. Don't try to copy. Go with blue.

• Men shouldn't dye their hair.

• Why don't you try light brown?

• I'd say that the color you have right now suits you a lot. I wouldn't change it if I were you. If you really want to, dye it one or two shades darker than the color you have.