Am I attractive? struggle with self confidence? (see profile picture)?

I know everybody does this but im really struggling with self confidence issues and i just don't seem to believe anyone not even my partner when he tells me i look attractive, hot, sexy etc. it just seems like he HAS to say this and i don't believe it myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU'RE FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEEE😍😍😎😎

What Guys Said 15

• He is saying those things because they are true! Your eyes are really pretty

• You are pretty but I'm not a fan of piercings, without the piercings you would be prettier in my opinion.

• You're very attractive, in my opinion, but a picture from the front where the whole face is visible would have been better though.

• That is pretty much my whole face hahaha i just kind post links to other photos which sucks.

• I know, but the perspective is different, I feel like you would look better if it's a picture taken from the front.

• Maybe once i can upload links ill do more

• pretty face... and nice skin color :-)

• First world white girl problems.

• I know so difficult :P, i hate being superficial but sometimes a little boost helps when you get in those moments.

• I think you look gorgeous 9.5/10

• Not a fan of the piercings but you're pretty and

CLEAVAGE

• Don't kid yourself, you look stunning.

• I probably should take advise of others but its hard when you dont see it in your own perspective

• Yeah I know what you mean. I'm being 100% honest though. Your boyfriend's a lucky fella :)

• Aww, you should feel great! I don't dig the piercings, but otherwise you're a solid 11.

• People have opinions on piercings and personal preference, i love body modification not enough to get thousands of them but just enough to look awesome im also getting a tattoo on my thigh and i also have my belly pierced.

• Yeah, its just my opinion. A lot of people love them, and I love those people. Its an awesome way of self-expression.

• No. Your SO is right. He isn't just saying it because he has to.

• How do I say this... You are very pretty! I think so anyways.

• yeap. I think so lol

• you are very beautiful (: im jealous of your boyfriend lol

• Oh please don't be jealous ! There's nothing to be jealous about, thank you so much though

• of course there is haha. you are a very beautiful women inside and out (: so your boyfriend better spoil you and be good to you. (:

• I like, very much!

What Girls Said 6

• You are beautiful, self image issues are very scary. Its a negative mind set that constabtly tells you, you should look this way, you should have this particular body shape. You are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. You should never allow negativity to cloud your mind.. I dare you to look in the mirror for 30 days and look at yourself as say I AM BEAUTIFUL, I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE! This will be a big step to declare to yourself that you are beautiful but over time you will start to believe it and your negative thoughts will start to turn positive

keep going dont let negativity defeat you.

• You're very attractive.

• Yes you're a total babe... Don't be so hard on yourself and I love your look ^_^

• Im loving my look at the moment too, just got my hair done exactly the way i want it so im happy! ^_^

• Yes your pretty

• You look awesome! Very attractive ^^.

• At least im getting some good girls opinions here from their perspective.

• Yes you're pretty