So I have been working out and my bra size changed from 36c to a 34d, is that a good thing or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• You gained more muscle in your chest. That's fantastic. Most guys like boobs that fir the girl's body. I assume you exercised your entire body which means your new bust probably goes well with the rest of your body. So, should be all good.

• Yea my hip suze was earlier 36 too now is 34

What Guys Said 6

• depends on da guy i believe... and his preferences :D

• I think so because on your earlier question I thought 34D bra looked better on the pics.

• That is normal and probably will not matter whole lot if you find the right guy

• that's sweet thanks :)

• I think either size is great so it doesn't really matter and you're healthier now so it's a good thing

• It's a good thing if you are feeling better because of the workouts and are comfortable with 34ds.

I am sure you look amazing with 34ds so no worries.

• well ofc your bra size goes down when working out/ loosing weight ^^

What Girls Said 4

• It's a normal thing!

• band size decreased because you toned your lats, and cup size increased because you worked your pecs
    so win-win :)

• It's all good. I went from a 44j to a 36f.

• congratulations on being healthier :)

• Yes, that is good. You probably look a LOT better.