Girls, do I look alright?

I'm a bit self-conscious but
Girls, do I look alright?

I guess the most honest opinion I can get is from strangers... Thank you.

P. S. Should I keep my hair this way? Thanks.

I'm 16 by the way.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes keep your hair like that. And you're okay. Not my type but you're someone's type.

• If u cut ur hair ill be mad at u even tho I don't know u xD nd ur very cute dont be self consious there's no need:) but u look a lot like a boy ik named david hahahaha

• yeah from what's not blocked by the phone looks good :)
    you could rock a fade too though

• I think you look adorable! Don't be all self conscious around people! be yourself, and you won't have to worry about others. Love yourself for you and things will be better! :D

• Yeah you look good what's the problem

• Oh I've just been rejected multiple times by a good friend that I happen to have a crush on. She has considered me "really attractive" before in the past so I guess that just means it has to do with my personality.

• Do whatever makes you happy! Of course you look alright you look great! You don't need validation from us. You don't need to change your hair if your really don't want to. Don't worry too much you look great!

• Yeah you're cute

• I can't see your face entirerly but seem pretty cute!

• Yeah, you look pretty good.

• You look fine.

• Oh my gosh, your hot and your brows are probably goals.

• You look okay, your hair is cute yeah; would be better if we could see more of your pretty face