High messy ponytail? Hot or not?

I'm really curious about this one- I know a lot of guys find messy buns attractive. I wish I could do them but my hair is just too thin and slippery! But what do you think of high messy ponytails? I think they look good on me but I'm not entirely sure. I really like how easy they are and I think they're kinda sexy. Obviously my hair looks better down but on windy days or days where I'm running around it's not practical. Not sure if I would feel comfortable wearing it on a date...
Sorry for the awkward pic but it was the best I could get where you could actually see my hair haha!

Here is me (mine looks messier in person but I couldn't capture it in the picture)
Better example (not me)
Another example

Thoughts?

• Hot
    75% (15)75% (18)75% (33)Vote
  • Not
    25% (5)25% (6)25% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• They are pretty hot. Lots of girls did this hairstyle at college, everyone's so busy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I am more into hair down but every once in a while a funky high ponytail would be cool. Try something that might work. There are many things that might help your hair go together to create the lift it needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer her hair down basically 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is Hot for sure :P :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like this look on most women so I voted hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair isn't blonde enough to pull off the messy ponytail. I would stick with a straight and dressed up ponytail.
    The girl in the example has really bright blonde hair and thus can look good in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • My hair is the exact same color as the "better example (not me)" link- it's just the lighting

• Yeah that looks really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair down is nicer. Or in a braid/braids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will not say it looks hot but it looks nice. The hair HAVE to be long enough though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess its the same with ripped/faded jeans. its the style. yea i think anything can be hot on the right girl

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!! super hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn good :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is hot, but I think the more "traditional" type is even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is really cool. I liked it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not hot but not ugly either. neutral.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that's one of my go to hairstyles and i like it =]

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look really cute. i think it looks better in your picture than in the ones you showed for example. it might be good for a casual date but nothing really fancy or important, in my opinion. if you're running around like you said or doing physical activity or just doing errands i think its a cute look :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've become pretty known with friends for having messy ponytails and buns, though i've always just been lazy and i can't stand hair in my face...
    but this is interesting, maybe i'll put more effort in it now :)

0|0
    0|0