Guys, Do you think I am attractive?

I have really long hair up to my knees (don't worry i shower everyday for 2 hours), i have brown eyes, my friends tells me iam pretty when i put makeup on, I'am 5'1" and cup c , I am kinda shy around guys and they never ask me out=( , I like to play volleyball, watch horror movies, love to listen to rap songs, i am nice to everyone, and love to hangout with friends.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• You love HORROR MOVIES? woe thats a first I've been trying to get friends (who are girls) to sit and watch any with me.

As for the shyness you can open yourself a little bit more that way guys around you can be more approachable.

you'll find a nice guys to be with as well as he will love to be with you. Just be you and dont vhange for anyone :D

What Guys Said 8

• I wonder how your hair goes "UP" to your knees. Haha. Shower for two hours? Damn.
    Anyway, you sound really cool. I just hope you switch from modern rap to 80's Hip-Hop. Then you are perfect.

• Your hair sounds way too long but you sound good. Personally I'm not a fan of rap.

• i cannot tell without a pic... sorry :-|

• Sounds good to me for a 15 year old

• What are you doing for 2 hours. Having fun lol 😉

• one hour for my hair and the other for my body duh

• enjoy the water

• Well to answer your question you sound lovely and I think you just haven't met the right guy. It will happen.

• You sound like a pretty young girl but it's impossible to know for sure without a picture

• You're perfect

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Not attractive after I read "don't worry i shower everyday for 2 hours" WTF ARE YOU CLEANING AT THAT POINT?