Guys, Are dark eyes and really dark hair and pale skin on a girl less desirable?

Like very dark features, really pale skin not like vampire pale, just light pale but with a little life in the skin still, not completely white like a piece of paper, and super dark hair as black as it gets, And dark eyes. are those combinations unattractive? Because where I grow/grew up all the girls considered pretty had light hair a tan, and light eyes.. My Mother has light hair and light eyes tan, My sister also does.. and Somehow I ended up with dark eyes and black hair with pale skin :\. are dark features just less desirable? I've always thought about dying my hair a light color but I don't know.. I don't wanna risk the damage to my hair. are dark features less desirable? because it seems like the ideal beauty for a woman is LIGHT eyes TAN skin and Light hair.. be honest pretty please

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I find it really hot. I much prefer dark hair to light. Dark hair light skin I find very attractive, though I also like other skin combos with dark hair.

I dont' like tans though either. Natural complexions of any tone but tanned pale skin looks orange.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I like darker hair. I'm not sure that anyone actually prefers darker eyes, but usually eye color is an added bonus, not a requirement.

I prefer tan girls, but you can always go tanning. Especially if your mom and sister are tan, I'm sure you could become much more tan than you think.

0|0
    0|0
  • The looks you just described melt me. I have always been partial to pale skin and dark features. I consistently went after girls like that at your age. If you are also a little voluptuous, you would have probably had me wrapped around your finger back then!

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all... even if i prefer redheads... still u might have some other nice features ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like blonde hair girls. I'll admit i prefer light brown and light eyes, but dark brown hair and datk eyes is second best. Also, your skin is a huge plus, because the lighter the better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I usually prefer girls with pale skin and brunettes are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0